Crystal Empire 306 members · 478 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I decided to start a thread to say hello. I want to share something with you all
Take a look. Pleas click here.

Fun right?
What do you think?

That's pretty sweet. I wish it could help a bit with a name I need for my story. That's why I haven't updated in like forever. The word file is currently siting collecting dust, so to speak, because I need a dang name for an OC. It threw out some pretty decent ones, actually. I might just bite the bullet and use one of them! :P

La Vallett1
Group Admin

Wow, I haven't even dreamt that someone would post something on the forums.:pinkiegasp:

Would telling you all 'Welcome to the Group' count?

Also, for anyone who is curious, I made this group mostly due to the fact that there wasn't any for the Crystal Empire. So I made one for it.

1486708 Actually there are seven groups that are dedicated to the Crystal Empire this. I checked and I liked this one because it seemed the most strait forward.
I would like to thank you for creating it I so far enjoy this group a lot.

Does anypony here know how to input pics I did on microsoft paint into the story? ANYPONY?!?

Salutem Men of Equestria, I am Cannicus Palentine, new writer and Fantasy and History geek. So, a Crystal Empire group eh? I smell potential for many High Fantasy and Fictonal Histories and Myth stories to come out of this, can't wait to see how it develops.

3629939 Did you see The King is Dead Long Live the Emperor? I think you would like it.
2035603 I am not sure sorry I couldn't help.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7