Author Of The Weak Group 359 members · 3,099 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Shadowflash
Group Admin

Forum Rules:

There are many things that fall under this category that I need to discuss. A general guideline is to LABEL your forum post correctly. There's a few pieces of criteria I want:

NSFW or SFW tag
Discussion, Question, Request, Roleplay, Suggestion or Admin Post tag
And a SFW title.

Example:

Thread Title: Admin Post: Forum Rules - SFW

Discussion Tag:
A place to discuss topics. Either safe for work or not. The topics can range from anything you choose from so long you follow the rules yourself. Could be a discussion of upcoming episodes, stories that you like/dislike, suggestions for others to follow, etc.

Question Tag:
Got a question? Plop this in front of it. Simple as that.

Request:
If you want to request a story to be wrote up by a fellow author (not me, as I write to what I like writing) then plop this in your post.

Roleplay Tag:
Yes, roleplaying is allowed in this group. Others shouldn't shun the roleplayers, so, I want this tag in front of your roleplay thread. I can generate a scenario roleplay scene for you all to start out on, if you choose to request and if this group becomes big enough.

Suggestion Tag:
If you want to suggest something to me or any other admins I may enslave hire, then put this in the title of your post. I'd love to get some feedback on what I could add to this group.

Admin Post:
These are posts directly relating to the entirety of the group and are the most important. If one of these pops up, it's in your best interest to read it and add some insight to what an admin may have to offer.

Onto general of forum threads:

>No Spamming (threads/forum posts)
This includes spamming threads. One or two threads is fine. Twenty is not. Am I limiting your freedoms as a citizen of your free world? Yes, a little. But, I don't want to have 400 forum posts talking about irrelevant things.

>No "Bad" Pictures in SFW posts
For the love of God, don't post a picture/gif of something with depictions of heavy gore, swearing, nudity, etc; in a SFW thread. Is that so hard to ask?

>No Racism/Any harmful -ism
Quite self explanatory. No discrimination.

>No Defamation
I know, I'm a bad author. But, stop putting my name to shame. People may or may not agree with you, but, don't advertise it here. I'll remove the thread immediately if I see that crap floatin' about.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1