Author Of The Weak Group 359 members · 3,099 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Shadowflash
Group Admin

General Rules:

>No Racism
I hate seeing people talk down to each other/joke about racism. I know it's a censorship thing, but, there are children on this site and I want you to respect that. No racism unless your forum post is NSFW (click here for forum rules: Forum Rules )

>No Drama
Fighting each other over petty issues within the group. This should be taken to PM.

>No Arguing
The form of arguing I'm talking about is constant bashing of each other to the point of emotional and/or physical harm. Debating with each other with proper human decency is allowed. All-out fighting is not.

>No Spamming
I get it. Emoticons are cool. So is your keyboard. Stop typing in random letters. It's annoying. Also, this counts for irrelevant posts on forums.

>No Begging
The begging I'm talking about is to be the Author Of The Weak. The title isn't an amazing thing. No, it's just a little period of me advertising you and I hope that you gain views/followers because of it. I don't find myself better than you in any way. But, that doesn't give you the right to beg for the title. The guidelines for how I choose are here: Pick and Choose

>Be Nice
Human etiquette is a must. Is it so hard to be nice to one another? It's "teh intranetz" and all, but, there are others behind that computer screen that may or may not have a lot of emotional problems. You picking at them isn't something I want.

>More rules will be added.

Seems far enough. I like these rulz.

Luz

Eh, good enough.

Noice rulez, but I might've broked the 2nd rule. My threads r funnie tho.

*strokes imaginary goatee*
Interesting, yehs...
Vehry interesting...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5