Author Of The Weak Group 359 members · 3,099 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Shadowflash
Group Admin

There are 33 folders for you to sort your fanfictions into. This group will be SFW and NSFW. I will give you the general guidelines for all folders below:

Basic Tag Fictions (Adventure/AU/Human*/etc):
This is where your story, in general, will go. Sort NSFW fictions into the NSFW folders. SFW go into the SFW folders. Don't try to sneak your story into the SFW folders because I will remove it.

Clop (Foalcon):
As much as I dislike foalcon, others may enjoy it. So, please, Foalcon will remain there. Foalcon is classified as basic sex-with-youth, so, love-dovey-school romance isn't meant to be there.

Clop (Romance):
Romance clop. Simple as that. If your fiction is sex that contains a bit of romance between the characters, then, put it in there. If not, then, don't.

Clop (Fetish):
Anything involving latex, whips'n'chains, consented abuse, rape fetish, etc; will go in this folder. Foalcon will NOT be permitted in this folder.

General Human (NSFW):
Any fic involving human sex will go in here. Anthro will go into the anthro folder, so, don't sneak 'em in.

Human (Not In Equestria):
If your story contains a human, but the pony goes to Earth (or another planet, wherever your human is) then please put it in this folder. Crossovers are allowed in this folder, so long as they contain humans (a main character must be a human. Having a reference to humans is not good enough).

Human (In Equestria):
HiE. Simple as that. No elaboration needed.

Rating Folders (Everyone, Teen, Mature):
If the rating of your fic is everyone, put it in the everyone folder. Teen, teen folder. Mature, mature folder. Simple as that.

Mane Six Fics (NSFW/SFW):
NSFW fics containing any of the mane six as a MAIN character will go in the NSFW folder. SFW fics doing the same will go in the SFW folder.

Side Character Fics (NSFW/SFW):
Characters like Celestia (who is rounded, but, isn't a main character, per say) or Shining Armour or Cadence, etc, will go in these folders. NSFW for NSFW. SFW for SFW.

Background Character Fics (NSFW/SFW):
Lyra, Bon Bon, Octavia, Vinyl Scratch, etc. All fics will go in their respective background character folder. NSFW for NSFW. SFW for SFW.

Cute Fictions:
Anything that is basically seen as "D'awwww" or "adorable". Things like Derpy having a picnic with her fanon "daughter" and they start to play with bubbles and what-not. Just general, feel-good, and make you go "D'awwwww! It sho cuuuute!"

Writer's Prompt Submissions:
These are for the bi-weekly writer's prompts. In order to have a fic submitted into this folder, I'll need you to talk to me about it so I can read the fiction and put it in there.

Stories of the Weak
These stories are the alternate version of AotW. Except with stories. These will be random, good or bad, and will be placed in this folder. I'll try to not have repeat author's.

Folder additions may be added if I see I missed something/user suggests a folder type. Folder rules are subject to change.

Could there please be a "Sad" folder? My story SKITTISH is too gentle a ghost story for either "Dark" or "Tragedy."

Also, would you consider a "Cute" folder? I know it's self serving of me to ask as all my stories are Cute-fic; but I feel it's important to represent this as Cute-fic is the genre that comes closest to the source material.

Shadowflash
Group Admin

Did I forget the Sad folder? My bad.

And yeah, I can add a cute-fiction folder.

Ummm... Random question here, but what if you're submitting a story and it belongs in a whole bunch of folders. I don't want to spam the group if unnecessary.

Shadowflash
Group Admin

Don't worry, it's allowed. If it gets a few people angry, so be it. Categorization helps promote you more for people who wish to browse. Maybe you place the story in for, let's say, Comedy, but it's also Romance. Someone may put two-and-two together and read it.

So, if your story belongs to a whole bunch, then feel free to place them in all of those folders.

However, if you don't want to spam the group, place it in just a few. Like tags and such.

For the MainSix/SideCharacters/BackgroundCharacters fics, does the fact that they are main characters need to be absolutely consistent?

I ask this because in my story the first arc deals with my OC (and some characters that don't apply to these groups) but in the next arcs the main six become necessary characters. I'm only asking so I know if it's alright to put the story into the appropriate folder.

Shadowflash
Group Admin

At least one of them needs to be consistent.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7