Planetside 2 60 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

And I've thought about three separate mods adding the NC, TR and VS for Civilization: Beyond Earth. And it's something that has been on my mind for quite awhile, seeing as how Civ 6 is set in the future where anything can happen. I've also thought about the buffs each faction could get, like how the NC could have higher unit damage, but costlier maintenance, while the TR might have faster unit health regen, but lower damage. But this is coming from my spider webbed brain.

And since I am not a pro moder, and I don't think SOE is in the modding buisness, I thought it would be best to go to the next best thing: Fimfiction! So if any moder sees this, or a friend of a moder sees this, I ask you to give this thought, because if I make this, it would be a 2-cent crackpipe job that would be giving the factions, the game, and especially the community a huge disservice. Besides, who doesn't want to conquer Civ: Beyond Earth as your favorite faction?

Vanu should get a technology bonus. A problem for the vanu could be that technological advancement would require alien artifacts.
Units and cities could face huge power usage problems.

Terrain will have the fastest units. However they would start with a lower happiness level in terms of culture.

The NC could have cheaper starting units given the outdated nature of the military. When research creates more advanced units, then costs would rise.

-just some ideas.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2