Roseluck Fans 433 members · 166 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Lucky Seven
Group Admin

Got this bad boy a little over a month ago. Lot less red now that it's done healing.

Roseluck is by far the best of the flower mares and one of the best BG ponies. She has a great design and I love her personality, "The horror, oh the horror!"

Gonna admit it: I'll write about Roseluck all day long but to actually get a tattoo? Maybe if I knew anyone personally who "gets it" but having to explain that to someone would be awkward.

She's awesome! Great looking color scheme and the rose is such a mixed metaphor it opens writers up to a number of themes like love and death with variations of each. Unlike already been spoken for characters like Lyra, Cloud Kicker and Vinyl, you can go a number of different ways with her character too and not feel pressured to write one way. Lily Valley is awesome in a similar way.

Love Lily, but this is not her group. :rainbowwild:

You have some life choices to rethink about about what pony you should get tattooed.

Bad pony, Snow.

Rose and Lily, a great ship if you ask me.....throw Daisy in there and it is even better. And yes they are relatively easy characters to write, adding a bit of drama into their characters, especially Rose, always makes for a good thing.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9