Pony RPGs 184 members · 74 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I've got the idea.
I've got the system.
I've got the setting.
I've got the Mentor-level subscription on roll20.net.
But I don't have an actual story! :applecry:

I was hoping maybe somepony here could help with ideas and/or brainstorming. (Hell, I wouldn't mind people here wanting to join, either -- roll20 has free accounts, and players in a campaign created by a Mentor account like me get a lot of the Mentor benefits, such as no loading ads, dynamic lighting, scripting, and more tokens.)

Gist of the setting:
The campaign is set in the future of the show, after the (non-immortal) characters are years-dead. The CMC, at some point after getting their Cutie Marks, turned their club into an actual organization, which has spread across Equestria. It now resembles something like the boy/girls scouts in the Real World™, with a little bit of YMCA tied in. The CMC (the organization, not the characters) later founded the Cutie Mark Registry, which compiles data for research purposes.

The players will be blank flanks living in Tall Tale, a city on the Western coast of Equestria, south of Vanhoover. They are members of Crusader troop #185, and the city also hosts troop #192, whom they have a friendly rivalry with. The Unicorn Mountain Range is to the East, and Smokey Mountain lies to the Southeast, where there are several griffin aeries. The mountain range and the mountain create an unnamed valley, with Tall Tale at the mouth. Tall Tale has a minority population of kelpies, but no zebras. (ie: Kelpies are available for character creation, but zebras are not.)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1