Pony RPGs 184 members · 74 stories
Comments ( 243 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 243

Because if it was we would be banned when we first did this, besides we aren't doing anything wrong.

(Your right about the attack part. )
" son come here I have something for you and you sister,"

"Son come here, I have something for you and your sister."

"Okay Dad" Jack said as he put his bag on the floor.

Jack walks in the living room and sees he's little sister and father.

" ok son here I'm giving you and you sister my old pistols." Aramis hands he's daughter one and he hands his son the other.

"Now I set some targets for you two down by the river, just down the hill you two go have fun I'll watch from the fence."

(Just so you know jack is 6 and Annie is 5 )

After three minutes the targets had all been set up, Jack's pistol had three big cuts in the grip and Annie's was a automatic.

"Okay you have about half hour left." Aramis told his children.

(Whoa I never give kids automatic,)

Aramis switched Annie's to a semi-auto,

"Ok kids, start shooting."

Could I see a blog or something from knighty or another Fimfic admin, because a quick check of the rules clearly states it's not allowed.

Jackson as the older went first he shoot three out of five targets

Annie had hit two out of six.

We'll if that were the case me and my friend would have been banned, so it would seem we aren't doing anything wrong.

"Annie and jack Courter what are you two doing with our pots and pans?" Michelle ask.

"Ha ha ha, now don't hen peck the kids, next trip in canterlot I'll buy you a lot of new fancy pots and pans."

Yelling was heard and bandits were coming.

" kids up the hill to the house were getting raided "

( I think someone is gonna find this funny. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho-BNki1AoI )

I don't know, why don't you ask the operator or stuff...

The three humans run back up hill to see about fourteen bandits at their house.

Anime? Kids who have pet robots? Yeah, well its been a long time since I played but I think I still remember some of the important things. Does playing Medabots Advance (GBA) counts? My parents cant afford the expensive consoles so I download emulators in my Windows phone. Too bad Microsoft banned all emulator gibbes, especially the PSX stuff. Good thing I didn't uninstall My Boy emulator.

"Honey get inside and get the rifle and defend the house, kids help me clean our property of the bandits, if we can take them alive good if not kill them."

(Yes it does count )

Jack and Annie give Michelle coving fire as their mother rush to their home.

Aramis was able to pick off most of the bandits sometimes yelling, " I've killed hundreds of fools like you" and " is you life not worth living?" And " don't try and be something your not" and " it doesn't have to be like this just walk away"

Aramis would yell that hoping some of them would take him seriously.

Then Aramis was hit in the face with a blast of fire, the one whom launch the flame came out showing to be a red robot that is base on a salamander.

"Good job Flare Shot this old man was pissing me off." a male voice of above everyone look up to see a teenage griffon

Aramis didn't die but he's face was burned a bit which made him pissed off, and got up and shot the robot that burned him, then shot the griffin in the head.

That logic only works assuming a site admin has stumbled across this thread, also I think the punishment can also get the group abolished as a whole. (That's kinda the reason I care at all)

While the medabot wasn't effected by shot it turn it's to the griffin.

"Thank you very much." Flare Shot with her voice showing everyone there she was a female medabot, the SLD type medabot quickly tack the orange Medawatch off the dead griffin's body.

"Once I give back to my true Medafighter you and your family will be rewarded and sorry I shot you." Flare Shot said as her leave.

Well we aren't doing anything wrong, but thanks for the heads up, and if a admin wants me to delete this then he/she can just ask me to do so.

" you can reward my family by keeping off our farm."

"Daddy she said 'Once I give back to my true Medafighter you and your family will be rewarded' which means Flare Shot was a stolen medabot and as long that griffin had her medawatch he could use the eject medal command on the watch." Annie told her father as she help him get to cover.

"Well thanks sweetie I my not be all that up to date with the robots but I know a thing or two in killing living things, now let get jack and get back to you mother"

Meanwhile with he had hit a few bandits in their claws/hands/hooves making unable to hold anything then he heard something drop next to him it's a hexagonal coin with the image pup of some kind and a letter 'J' above it.

"Cool a Metal I'm now 2/3 away of having my own medabot." Jack said to himself.

"Jack where are ya boy? " Aramis called out worried.

(I thought Jack would be nine

"Coming dad." Jack said as he pick up the medal and run to his father and sister, all three made their way to Michelle in the house.

Michelle was shock at her husband's face.

"Honey what happen to you?" Michelle ask.

"A robot burned my face but I'll take a trip to ponyvile they have a doctor there who will fix my face, trust me honey this isn't the first time my face got burned."

"She was a stolen medabot Flare Shot couldn't run away because that griffin had her medawatch." Annie told her mother.

Then they heard more wings Jack look out of a window to a small group of armor pegasi, once the bandits saw they.

"It's the Day Guard!" one bandit shouted.

"About time, kids get back to the house, ill talk to the guards."

Aramis walk over the guard whom was shouting out orders.

"Sorry we're late Mr?" the female ask Aramis.

" I'm no mister, just call me Aramis, mam. and its good to see you fellas what kept ya?"

"Aramis I'm a mare and I'm STG. Tailwind." STG. Tailwind told the human man.

"I'm sorry we're late some Timberwolves were attacking a Pony scout camping trip." the mare said as the rest round up the bandits.

"That sounded more fun than what happened here, that griffin had a robot with him and it burned my face, but the robot was stolen and is on route back to its original owner."

"I know we had a Earth pony guard with us I sent him with the medabot in question on their way to Canterlot." STG. Tailwind told Aramis.

Once the bandits were tired up a guard with a bag of scroll look at each bandit and unroll a scroll to see it's a wanted porter, while other guard clear up the dead ones.

"Well what about those asswipes?" Aramis said pointing at the bandits alive.

"I don't know that why you see him" She point to the guard looking through the wanted porter "checking the wanted porters, since you humans had came to Equestria more bandits groups are being made." STG. Tailwind told him

"Ma'am the missing griffin hire is found." other guard told Tailwind

" now you listen here, I don't mind you ponies, but don't you dare think we are the main reason, I respect you as a law enforcer, but when you start shooting off that racist mouth you ponies seem to have, well you better get what you came here for and get the fuck off my land. Am I clear officer?"

"I didn't mean it in that way somebody is just use you race as a way to start a war." STG. Tailwind told Aramis.

"Bring the hire there." she order the guard

"That might be a problem ma'am he's dead. the guard said.

"I'm more then sure you did mean it that way, and if someone wants to have a war with my race, let me tell you going against the human race is suicide, and I did shoot that griffin in the head right between the eyes, basic training was very thorough."

"I real didn't in that why listen our world nearly died because Tirk had still hiding for two years if Princess Twilight and her friends hadn't stop then then we all would had dead, with the dead heir showed that the other kingdoms have problems with your race" Tailwind told him

"Tag and bag." she order the guard.

" can I ask you a question? "

(Aww you really care about strangers? How sweet 🍬)

((What up doc?))

"What is it Aramis?" STG. Tailwind ask

"If a red pony lives in the Red House, and a black guy lives in the Black House, who live in the White House?"

"I don't whom would live in the white house?" STG. Tailwind ask

"The president lives in the White House, your retarded."

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 243