Straight Shipping 2,893 members · 6,608 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Vexy
Group Admin

Well, it's just hit midnight and my timer has hit zero. So that's time up for you all.

I'm really pleased with the turnout this time. I suppose now that the competition is closed, I can reveal that I did actually have a prize in mind for the winner. Jeez, I wouldn't let you all leave empty-handed. As such, the winner will get a free art commission from whatever artist I find (I have a few in mind). I would draw it myself, but have you seen my art? It's atrocious! I'll spare you the horrifying images, though. Wouldn't want to give you nightmares right?

Onwards to business, let's get onto the actual voting. Any of you that have seen our previous voting threads will know how this works: upvote the comment because it's easy. That way you can big my ego and I can feel like a beast with my super-upvoted comment.
:trollestia:

I will be counting the votes on Monday 27th January, so please try and get your vote in by then.

So without further ado, here are your entries:

Vexy
Group Admin
Vexy #2 · Jan 14th, 2014 · · 2 ·

Adventure in the Works
by Outcast4Ever

Word Count: 2254
Rating: Everyone

Daring Do's amazing, adventurous life has come to a complete halt. Ahuizotl has seemingly vanished and Daring Do now has nothing to write about. She's been on plenty of adventures, so she could probably just make one up, but she has other things on her mind. Like the last adventure she went on, for example. That was the last time she or anypony else had seen Ahuizotl, and for some reason it bothers her.

Fed up with sitting around and doing nothing, she sets out to find Ahuizotl herself. As she heads through the remote jungles looking for him, she starts to wonder if she's doing this for her fans or for herself. What she may find, however, is something nopony could have predicted.

Vexy
Group Admin
Vexy #3 · Jan 14th, 2014 · · ·

When Two Hearts are Daring
by Pigeonsmall

Word Count: 19501
Rating: Teen

Rainbow Dash wants the latest Daring Do. And she'll get it, even if it means sharing the only book in Cloudsdale with the biggest jerk in Cloudsdale.

Vexy
Group Admin

It's Amazing Where Throwing a Bottle Can Get You
by Killbles

Word Count: 6992

If you asked Big Macintosh what he liked about a pony there would be very little about Vinyl Scratch that would fit the bill. That's probably why he doesn't really like her. You might even say he detested her.

Then again, he hardly knows her.
Nothing that a bit of forced confinement can't fix.

Ack! I wanted to add my (unfinished) Cheericord :fluttershysad:

Vexy
Group Admin

A Month on Sweet Apple Acres
by KarmaDash

Word Count: 13830

Rainbow Dash has lost a bet with Applejack, she now need to do a months worth of work on the farm.

What can go wrong ... or right? A whole month stuck with the Apple's might not be as much fun as you think it will be. Follow Rainbow as she find out, just what farm life is like, in her case anyway.

Vexy
Group Admin

Reserved

Vexy
Group Admin

If you wanted that entered, then I strongly recommend that you do your final touches to whatever you have and publish it asap. I'm off to bed now, but I can stick it on the end tomorrow.

AgentSnail
Group Admin

I'm the deciding vote! The power, the POWWWWWEEEEEEEEERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

2597249 meh, I don't really have much written other than the first half of the first chapter, and Discord hadn't even showed up.

Might still publish it, though.

2600020 That as it may be, I'm intrigued by your idea and I'd love to read it :rainbowkiss:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11