NLR Underground 69 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 542 )
  • Viewing 451 - 500 of 542
Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(True, but Lolk watches people when they talk. And knows what someone hiding fangs looks like when they talk)

2080195>>2080192

what ya doing with that laddie?

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

"The medical po-er building requested 39 quarts of nutrient influenced monkey blood for some reason."

Monke....what the hell...anyways i'd be careful if i were you with the CO bein a bat pony and all

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

"This is monkey blood. Only a primate could get any nutrient out of it."

still...ya know him and his blood cravings

Shadow-Dancer
Group Contributor

2080195 *I try to resist the sent and urge and it gets hard as hell, I was still pretty young being only three hundred, I could easily resist it directly from liking but out of the body it was harder as it was easier to assess.*

[Fuck I have to resist the urge to bite someone, it is hard enough not to suck the Brit and everyone's blood in a five hundred foot radius dry but this dose not fucking help]

Shadow-Dancer
Group Contributor

2080206 (he has a bandanna over his mouth and also he has the Ballistic Aviators to hid his eyes in combat as they glow red during things like feeding, or when he is pissed, or even in a fight or flight mode and the eyes themselves are red.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(Changeling. Lolk has some interesting vision capabilities.)

"I'd best check to see if it's still fresh."
*Unscrews the lid, sending the smell of fresh blood into the room. It does not dissapaite, and you can see the blood*

Shadow-Dancer
Group Contributor

2080292 *My instincts are demanding blood despite the fact that I feed on over a hundred quarts of blood a week ago.*

[DAMN IT! Mom taught me better than to go feral over blood, hell I swore on the bible I would not give into instinct.]

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

*lolk unscrews another lid, causing the smell to become even stronger*

"These two look good. Grade A blood, good quality."
*He unscrews a third*

Shadow-Dancer
Group Contributor

2080292 (I Raise a Eyebrow)

Shadow-Dancer
Group Contributor

2080335 *Now I was hanging on a thread here* [Damn it! How dose Lolk know about my nature and why the hell is he doing this?]

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(The bandana would show some mouth movement, plus Lolk doesn't think you're a vampire really in character. It's more of an "in his head" joke.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

*lolk opens three more.*
"Oh hey! Another 3 quarts I missed!"
*Unscrews three more*
[Must. stay. Strong.]
(Lolk isn't a vampire, but he feeds in a similar bite-the-neck fashion, so this has him thinking about it)

Shadow-Dancer
Group Contributor

2080362 "Lolk... Please... Take the damn blood.. away from me."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

*He talks over you, not hearing, as he unscrews nine more*

2080362>>2080347

*i see shadows hands clench tightly* hey guys is everything all right....im getting some real get the fuck outta here now vibes over here

Shadow-Dancer
Group Contributor

2080387 *I loose control and take the bandanna down and sink my canines into Lolks neck.*

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

*Lolk kicks you off, his own fangs sliding out, as he lungs at you*

*lolk shifts to a human form*

HOLY FUCKING SHIT * i draw my Browning high-power and point it at lolk and shadow* what the fuck man your a fucking vampire

Shadow-Dancer
Group Contributor

2080413 *I look over at Blade my fangs fully extended* "I would not try that if I were you."

2080413 *I look back over to Lolk, and in a blur lunge.*

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

*He fields you neatly, tossing you into a wall and shooting blasts of fire out of his hands to sped up you impact and do additional damage in the process.*

2080442>>2080455

*i watch the vampire fight unfold in front of me* what the fuck is going on...i mean shadows a human right? and *i see a red button labeled alarm and i slowly edge towards it*

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

*Lolk scuffs upa cloud of dust witha leg, which hits the alarm button with a bolt of lightning, disabling it*

Shadow-Dancer
Group Contributor

2080455 *I just get up, as if noting happened the only evidence is the scorch marks on the armor.*

(Note: if he drinks a lot of blood past what is necessary, he can shrug off most attacks at the expense of becoming hungrier faster, due to using the extra energy.)

*A sane part of my mind keeps fighting to get control over myself slowly doing so.*

Shadow-Dancer
Group Contributor

2080483 *I see it and punch the alarm destroying it* "Sorry, can't have my true self known."

2080489>>2080495

what the fuck am i going to do now.....what if one of those two come after me *i continue trying to find a way out before something really bad happens*

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

2080510>>2080495
*lolk kicks up a cloud of dust, which turns to green flame, which is then stretched out into musical notes*
(This.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

*Bolts of lightning impact Shadow*

bit late for that now *i fire at a window smashing it and i make a break to dive through it*

Shadow-Dancer
Group Contributor

2080548 *They stun me for awhile.* (In my mind) *The non blood frenzied part of me is almost with complete control again.*

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

*Lolk channels blood magic, and begins pulling the blood and it's energy out of you.*
(Blam! Didn't see that one coming didja?!)

*You are telekinetically paralyzed before you can*

Shadow-Dancer
Group Contributor

2080577 *It is slowed to a river current due to magic resistance*

Comment posted by Avenci deleted Nov 2nd, 2013
Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(The blood you drank was enchanted. That's what he's using.)

*i try to get free* for gods sake quit fighting would ya...! and while your at it let me go

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

*You legs are incased in obsidian*

Shadow-Dancer
Group Contributor

2080598 (you enchanted your own blood.?)

you sir are a asshole!

NOW FUCKING STOP BOTH OFF YOU OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'L KICK BOTH OF YOUR SORRY HIDES ALL THE WAY BACK TO LONDON! VAMPIRE OR NOT!

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(Yes. As well as the blood in the crate....which was my own blood. So yes, my own blood.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(I caught that refrence!)

Shadow-Dancer
Group Contributor

2080630 *The rational part of me finally regains control*

*I breath deeply. and speak* "Damn have not had that happen in a hundred years, sorry the blood was so potent that it drove me feral and It took me awhile to regain control."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

*As you're recovering, Lolk warps in and bites you on the neck*

Shadow-Dancer
Group Contributor

2080661 *I let him drink some then take him off my neck*

(caught what reference?:rainbowderp::rainbowderp:)

Shadow-Dancer
Group Contributor

2080674 (BRB need to take dog out.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(Robot chicken?)

*He falls to the ground, engulfed in green flames*
(When they change to cobalt and amber, he's safe.)

(never heard of it mate)

Finaly...right now that you two are finished with your little pre school fight....GET THIS FUCKING OBSIDIAN OFF MY LEGS!

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(i'm american, but.......go ENGLAND! We went there once....way better than america.)

• Viewing 451 - 500 of 542