NLR Underground 69 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 514 )
  • Viewing 401 - 450 of 514
Shadow-Dancer
Group Contributor

1964520 "You still have love my friend it is just deep in your soul hidden a sliver of light if you will."

1964529 "Yeah well it must be pretty damn good at Hide N Seek then."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

*Lolk screeches back, smoking pouring from his mouth*

Shadow-Dancer
Group Contributor

1964537 "That it is . Love is also just a chemical reaction and the reaction releases energy he feeds off that energy not the felling itself."

1964555>>1964556 "Don't like that do you?" *Looks at Shadow* "This is why i'm a bad host"

1964556 that was very deep i mean i get distracted and come back to find a smoking mouth and two people having a deep conversation (he does have blank moments when he's of missions by the way)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

1964574>>1964573>>1964556
*The holes in Lolk's legs enlarge, as more appear on his body*

*Lolk collapses*
(Move to infirmary)?

Shadow-Dancer
Group Contributor

1964574 "I get bored some times and sat for a year on a top secret base and decided to study the tech and I did to the point I can recreate it with the materials and machines."

Shadow-Dancer
Group Contributor

1964588 "Fuck Lolk is passed out!"

1964588 *laughs* (yes let's but first... SCHROD AND FREIENDS AWAY!! okay now to the infirmary)
1964556>>1964574 "Well shit time for infimary"

Pine Apple
Group Contributor

2042935 "ahh finally. It's been too long since I've had a decent meal."

2042951 "Now eat what you like we have meats and the classic veg."

Pine Apple
Group Contributor

2042957 "Ha don't have to tell me twice." *Pine grabs a tray and begins going down the line of food. He stacks his food high with most of it being meat. For a drink he simply grabs one of the pitchers of waters. Once loaded up he takes a seatat one of the many open tables*

2043007 "Decent meal?More like a whole buffet if you ask me. *Chuckles* "So why were you coming to join the Underground?"

Pine Apple
Group Contributor

2043021*Stops eating and stares off into space for a moment* Revenge. *comes to and begins eating again*

2043057 "Of what kind?If you don't mid me asking."

Pine Apple
Group Contributor

2043070 "For the death of the love of my life. Who I will never get to see again, to hear her beautiful voice, to taste her sweet lips, to hold no more.... Yes I will find those responsible and I will them all."

2043139 *Sighs* "Let me guess you grew up with her?"

Pine Apple
Group Contributor

2043148 In a sense yes. We lived in neighboring towns. Knew of her growing but didn't really get to know her till my early teens. Her father was an earth pony and ran a farm, mainly grew watermelons. It was my first job I'd had and boy was it tough. I got to know her over that first summer, and by the next summer we were dating. She was the most amazing and beautiful mare I'd ever laid eyes on. I remeber her wings being so soft whenever we would lay out in the grassy plains. And she had the most wonderful soothing singing voice, she would sing me to sleep every night.

2043263 "So sayeth that music can sooth even the savage beast." *Sighs* "At least you got to grow up semi-normally I lost my parents when I was about ten or so what ten twelve years ago?Well my new town I was living in had been razed to the ground by a group of veteran SE raiders.I found out when I came back from getting fire wood about ten minutes after they finished starting a fire on every building in town.Well I saw my parents burn in front of my eyes and as you would expect I cried a little bit and vowed revenge." *chuckles* "Well I found their trail only about a day later and started following them with fire in my eyes.Well i followed them and scouted their camp with Ol'месть,or vengeance ,and took out their sentries.Then I went up to their camp right into the heart of it and rang the alarm.When all of them came up and out as fast as they could and saw a young colt standing in the middle with a Svd and two bowie knifes they laughed and laughed until I killed two then they all started charging at me only to find that they couldn't breath or they were spitting up their blood.About three minutes or so later a NLR squad of veterans that had been tracking the ones I killed came out of the nearby woods and were shocked to see that scene.Well they scanned the camp,waited for a little while and then one of the officers came up to me and ask what I was doing I said "Watching another squad of stallions tread into the stallions I killed." Well to summarize the squad basically became my adopted family and raised for the past decade or so.And if you ask why i'm just telling you my story back."

2043263 (Well goodnight be back on sometime tommorow)

Pine Apple
Group Contributor

2043394 ((ok, see ya later))

Pine Apple
Group Contributor

2043389 "That is some history you got there. Sounds like you were quite skilled in the ways of combat even before you joined."

2045332 "You know though it was all fueled by rage in the end.But no I wasn't skilled in combat.Yes I knew how to kill and to do it efficently but my rifle was a gift and so were the knifes."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

*lolk walks by, caring several trays of food, in pale blue and amber tendrils*

2046771 *Looks over* "Now are you thinking about something or is your magic color just changed?"

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(Each tendril is either pale blue or amber. Lolk as dual magic colors.)
*Lolk glances at you*
"I'm hungry, okay? And it's impolite to ask about medical conditions, but I'll let it slide this once."
(Go ahead and pursue his "conditions" further. It's plot points.)

2046796 "Conditions?Hmm let me guess more about how unique you and your species are as an whole?"

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

"Hah. No, I'm atypical. Duel magic auras, and M.P.B. Oh, and memory flashes, can't forget those. Did get me through battlemage academy though..."

2046833 "Well all of that is alright with me just a little edgy with the memory flashes though.Now you see i've just thought of something."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

"Oh? Do tell. I was going to eat, then go down to the Lab. It's....enlightening when the memory flashes are intentional."
(If at any point you need to feel like a badass, just listen to Doctor who themes, especially the 11th one. Downside is it makes me feel like picking a fight with everyone.)

2046857 "Well remember how i have so many copies all around the base?Well it's a wonder that i haven't developed M.P.D yet."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(M.P.B. is magical pressure build up. Instead of drawing magic from your surroundings, you're a source of magic. Lolk has to burn off magic to avoid exploding. Since he absorbs magic like a normal unicorn as well, putting him in a containment field may cause him to explode.)

2046920 (No no MPD D Multiple Personality Disorder

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(*Facehoof* I cannot believe I didn't realize that. And yes, Lolk also has multiple personality disorder as well.)

2046940 (It's just weird since Schrod doesn't have it yet he has many copies of himself) "Now what about you do you think it affects you?" (remember info passed out of story isn't known to the characters)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(Okay.)
"Basically, whenever I undergo a personality shift, a change in ideals, if you will, then my previous mindset is saved. As well as that of my ancestors. So......yeah, many minds, all of them sarcastic bastards. Oh, and containment spells can cause me to explode. Can't forget that."

2046974 "Hmm useful as long as we preserve your brain I could bring you back well with you probably wanting to kill something..."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

"...I'm not letting you blow me up so you can run tests on me!"

2046990 "No if you were to die I could.Though I must admit I want to kick that one doc's ass now..."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

"Hmm...........What, the Mad man in the blue box?"
*Lolk is grinning, and looking behind you*

2047014 "No you idiot The Doctor is quite nice i mean the one who was experimenting on Pine."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

"Hmm hmm...sure sure."
*You see a blue box reflected in his eyes before he blinks*

2047033 *Looks closer before he blinks* "Hmm The Doc's here.." *Turns around* "Hey Doc!"

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

*There is no sign of the Doctor*

2047057 *Sighs* "Damn it Doc I still have your tea...Now what were we doing?"

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

"You were asking about why I had memory flashes I believe."

2047076 "You sure?Oh well now why do you have them?Wait let me guess you lost those important to you."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

"Yep. Lost my family three times."

• Viewing 401 - 450 of 514