NLR Underground 69 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 514 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 514
Shadow-Dancer
Group Contributor

1951947 "you are correct, I doubt you have a abundance of metals on this planet then according to your statement."

1951973 "Hey can i tell you another secret?"

Shadow-Dancer
Group Contributor

1951985 :What is it? And my promise still stands."

1951992 "Well i have a contact in the SE do you want to know who?"

Shadow-Dancer
Group Contributor

1952002 "It's me well one of my clones just altered and a Pegasus called 'Paradoxum'

Shadow-Dancer
Group Contributor

1952014 "Interesting and useful also can you tell me this places technology development over the last sixty years."

1952032 "Nothing much it was mainly the guns and explosives but that came from the war and such well that is for the NLR and the SE. The SE however are building weapons akin to Archimedes laser using a small crystal powered with magic to hold small amounts of the sun's rays than firing them out of a hoof-held chasis they would be ready for mass deployment in about a month."

Shadow-Dancer
Group Contributor

1952080 "That is incredibly inefficient but creative considering the lack of resources that are relativity plentiful in my world, the problem with that device is the magic could quickly run out and it is useless at night.

I would use a small nuclear power plant the size of my fist to power it for years, only having to insert new uranium every forty to fifty years and it would do the same but would also work at night by a mini flash light that is also powered by the generator."

"Did I mention I am pretty good with tech as I spent five years learning about the top secret things that were developed, and even studied the blue prints to the point could create something like this with the right materials."

(Yes this idea was thought up by me just now)

1952144 "No it stores the sun's rays then it's distributed and given with two 'battieries' with recharging instructions"

Shadow-Dancer
Group Contributor

1952164 "Still they have to have extra magic crystals unless they are a unicorn that is, and worry about the batteries during the night, therefor maintaining 2 reloading functions in combat, while i will be dead by the time i have to reload it with a new uranium cell."

1952197 "Just saying in mass development it could be deadly.Besides you don't have the materials to build that

Shadow-Dancer
Group Contributor

1952225 *Yes I know it could but it still is exploitable as it does not allow for stealth like our current weapons do, as the users position is given away every time they shoot."

1952235 "If there is still anyone left to fire back"

Shadow-Dancer
Group Contributor

1952242 "There are still much more effective things like plasma, to tun into a weapon."

Shadow-Dancer
Group Contributor

*sighs as he lowers his glass and walks over to his device* well i gotta go find my sleeping quarters *lifts the packed up device onto his back as he walks out*

1952269>>1952263

*i walk in whilst yawning and stretch my arms out i still have my drop leg gear on and the multicam BDU's* so....did i miss anything last night lads *i walk up to the chef and order some venison*

1954058 "Nothing much besides me telling Shadow of my past and such"

*i slide the plate along the table to just in front of schrod* fair enough *i start to eat the venison in a more civilized manner than last time* so i take it you got the doe and stag then

1955690 "Yep we let the butcher do his job.Though you didn't hear another secret of mine."

whats that then *i say as i raise a eyebrow and place a bit of venison in my mouth*

1955765 *Picks a piece of venison and pops it in mouth* "Hmm he needed to cook it a little more with some spices and garlic."

*i stare at schrod and then burst out laughing* is that you secret telling me how to cook venison perfectly

1955781 "Nope it's that i am also an omnivore,although that is another thing." *Smirks*

Yeah seems like that *i stab another piece of venison and place it gently in my mouth savouring the flavours* not the best cook but it'll do

1955799 "What is the cook anyways i haven't seen hide nor hair of him.There is one secret you didn't hear however."

oh do tell i love secrets *i say in a mock posh voice*

1955824 *Sends a memory from earlier* "Well it all started back in Soviet Unicornia when the SE had started taking supplies and sometimes conscripts from the remote towns and villages, well before they got to ours we went to the capital city got tickets to a small island not too far away from Equestria. There we stayed for a few years until the SE came barging in the new village we were in, there were about twenty something troops a small raiding party for a small village i suppose well they were dressed in the official armor for the empire.When ponies didn't comply they burned houses while there were still ponies inside, that's the fate of my family for i was about a half mile away getting some firewood and when i returned everyone was dead.I went inside of our now burnt house and got a box that my pa got me for my birthday just a couple months before,what was in the box was the knives and my rifle.What i did next as I found their tracks and followed them for a few days until i found their camp.What i did was i waited until night fell then used my rifle,which back then had a silencer which i lost,to take out their sentries.From their i rang the warning bell and stood in the center of the camp with the knives drawn.When they came out i let all of my rage out.To put it shortly i butchered each and every single one a lost limb here a stabbed eye here one of them lost his genitals.By the time dawn came all of them were dead with me receiving a bruise.Then An NLR squad came and found me sitting in the middle of the camp looking as, in of the officer's words 'like a psychotic foal that just had a lot of fun',they were scared of the scene thinking it was an ambush they stayed away from me.After they searched the area they came up to me and asked me what i was doing i said 'watching you walk around the stallions i've killed in revenge'.After that i followed them and helped them in their raids of SE camps.Then an few years of me helping them with sniping the sentries and such of the camps i joined the NLR then i heard about the Underground and what it does then joined it.That is why i joined the NLR then the Underground it explains some of my past and such."

*i stare wide eyed at schrod and i drop my fork* H-holy s-sh-shit

1955855 "You see Shadow had a better reaction.But yeah and remember i was what only ten to thirteen.You see this is why nobody gets away with fucking with my family."

i know how you feel....my parents died during 9/11 (just before i continue this is RP only and i give me full respect and condolences to those who lost there lives that day) *i stab at a bit of venison angrily before i continue* they were crushed by falling rubble and thats why i joined the para's to get fucking revenge on the ragheads (and i am in no way rascit) who killed them.....then i get transported here half of my men die because of hysteria and mental issues the rest.....well lets say SE target practice....and thats why i joined the NLR:U.

1955904 "At least there was the possibility of them having a fast end.I got back in time though to see them right as they died along with my brother and sister.I watched their flesh burn away that fire of rage i felt encouraged me to get revenge and i'm glad i did or i would probably be a guerrilla commando of some sort by now."

yeah *i grab my glass and drink a little bit* this pony cider aint bad by the way

1955933 "You sure that stuff always tastes like water to me.At least i have the real stuff." *Pulls out two glasses and puts 'Vodka' in them passes one to you* "В честь тех, которые имеют fallen.For семье и друзьям, что мы видели убитых в кровавые войны.May they be remembered"

utrinuqe paratus my friend *i grab the glass and raise it slighty*

1956003 *Drinks the contents of the glass* "So you know Russian?"

*i neck the contents* i know a little bit....not a lot though. Раньше у меня русский друг, который бежал из КГБ .... парня было шаров, чтобы сделать это...more please

1956036 "Did he now?" *Gives the rest of bottle*

yeah...dunno how he pulled it off *i lay back in my seat* i see you've been put up for active duty then

you been put in a squad....didnt you know?

1956080 "No i've known i thought you meant i finally got a job.because active duty to me is when i have a mission"

i guess i can see where your comin from...i always saw active duty as a stand by word....basicly keep you gear at hand coz you never know when that bell'l ring and you gotta put yourself in the line of fire

1956105 "All i ever carry are my knives.My rifle and extra provisions are all in a small pocket dimension that i take them from,plus a few other toys in there." *chuckles*

what something like a rapid fire RPG/minigun thing....heck i dont wanna know what you got stored in their.....i wish they'd put me on the danm list night guard dutys really get to you after a while

1956137 "Well why don't you go and fill out a form (Pm to be in a squad) to be put in a squad or something?"

Yeah..i probably will some time....may write a letter to the director...so how have you been latly my quadruped friend?

1956247 "Good still making the brew and hating Hippies fairies"

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 514