NLR Underground 69 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 117 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 117

Wow, forgot about this thing. Remind me again the boys and pieces to do with it please? :pinkiesad2:

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

What do you mean?

That was meant to be bits, not boys. My bad

I mean what's happened so far, is there a central story were going for or is it the mission based stuff we did before?

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

Central story in an episodic fashion. Currently, you're coming into what I suppose can be called my lair. Would you like a link?

Shadow
Unicorn
Bottle of poison
Master of all things poison.
In the Field or on solo assassination missions
Yes,my sister opposed luna but my family and i had her excuted for it
never have never will
Yes

Name: William B. A. Grey
Race: Pony
Cutie Mark (For identification purposes only): Heart
Talents/Skills: Wizard
Workplace Preference: Desk Job
Please answer the following questions truthfully. Answering these questions does not influence your chances of approval.
Have you or anyone in your family openly opposed Luna or her regime? No.
When have you last shopped at/supported a business that advocates the Solar Empire? I have never shopped or supported the Solar Empire.
Do you understand that by completing this form and being inducted into the NLR Underground, you will be committed for life, or until such a time as we see fit to discharge you? I do understand this.

Name: Colonel Enoch A.

Race: Pegasus / Lunar Pegasus hybrid

Cutie Mark (For identification purposes only): None

Talents/Skills: Chemist by talent, immortal through chemistry, lethal fighter, right-hoof to Her Majesty Princess Luna

Workplace Preference: The field

Please answer the following questions truthfully. Answering these questions does not influence your chances of approval.

Have you or anyone in your family openly opposed Luna or her regime? None that remain alive.

When have you last shopped at/supported a business that advocates the Solar Empire? Two weeks ago. A small, family-run business, They have foals and not much money.

Do you understand that by completing this form and being inducted into the NLR Underground, you will be committed for life, or until such a time as we see fit to discharge you? Yes

Comment posted by Amethyst_Dawn deleted Jul 9th, 2016

Name: Lightning Chaser
Race: pegasus/alicorn with broken horn
Cutie Mark (For identification purposes only): purple diamond with spectrum beams
Talents/Skills: singing, sneaking, swordplay, building
Workplace Preference:
Have you or anyone in your family openly opposed Luna or her regime?
my step dad doesn't know who Luna is, but my mom loves her and so do i!
When have you last shopped at/supported a business that advocates the Solar Empire? never
Do you understand that by completing this form and being inducted into the NLR Underground, you will be committed for life, or until such a time as we see fit to discharge you?
i understand.
Thank you for your time!

882270 Name: Nomad starcall

Race: Pegasus

Cutie Mark:hammer striking anvil.

Talents/Skills:weapon/armor builder and dismantler.

Workplace Preference:blacksmith or soldier.

Yes, used to serve in celestias army. Until I was almost executed for a crime I never committed.

I use to own a blacksmith shop that still supports their army.

Yes, i understand. I no longer serve her and i wish for payback against the crime they committed against me.

Name:
Lightning Strike

Race:
Changeling

Cutie Mark:
Gray cloud with blue and yellow lightning

Talents and Skills:
Stealth, Marksmanship (im a sniper), and inventor

Workplace Preference:
behind the enemy with a knife, from a distance with a sniper rifle, or behind a workbench.

Question One:
No

Question Two:
2 years ago; Sweet Apple Acres

Question Three:
Yes, and I agree to these terms

Name: Harry John Collins III

Call sign: Redwind Alpha 01

Race: Human/ African-American with Magic and supernatural powers and abilities.

Cutie mark: on left side of chest

Skills/Talents: Master Ground and Naval forces Tactician.
Commander General of a undercover Pro-NLR Special Operations Resistance. (Status: We are active.) Proficient tracker, advent inventor.
Can use normal, paradoxical and, paranormal magic.
Can read and implant false memories, and take over the mind and body of other pony's individuality or by hive mind.

Work preference: In field Black ops, weapons development and research, regiment/ task force commander, reconnaissance and rescue operations, psychotherapist.

Gear: (During field operations.) One enchanted modified M2010 Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle.

Two Beretta M9A3 Pistols one purple and black(John) and one black and red(Henry) that both use normal and explosive magic rounds.
Two short swords that can channel my powers and abilities.
Tactical mask/helmet
http://badasshelmetstore.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/military-styled-helmet-concept-e1414756675810.jpg
Partial sentient semi-organic symbiotic armor with extension to helmet. Capable of active camouflage, enhanced strength and durability, has omni-present censoring abilities, can run up to 55 mph on a full sprint. ("She likes to be called Anna.") https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/46/dd/ea/46ddeaaf01d71ac892a5d806eca334c4.jpg
Anti-magical pulse bombs
Thermal fragmentation and Tear gas grenades
Flash bangs

Answers to questions
1.) Have no family here in this world, so no.
2.) I do not but on a undercover mission I do, just not to draw attention to me and any other pony I enlist for assignments.
3.) Yes, I understand.

Name: Lightning Lynn Lion Chaser (Lightning Chaser)

Race: Pegasus

Cutie Mark (For identification purposes only):
http://lightningchaser20.deviantart.com/art/Lightning-Chaser-s-cutie-mark-655217306?ga_submit_new=10%253A1483474596
Talents/Skills: Sketching, painting, singing, noticing things out of the ordinary, playing drums, picking stuff up with hind hooves, acting, basic computer tech

Workplace Preference: n/a

Have you or anyone in your family openly opposed Luna or her regime? my great grandma (she says nighttime is too dark)

When have you last shopped at/supported a business that advocates the Solar Empire? I'm 13, i can't go shopping on my own

Do you understand that by completing this form and being inducted into the NLR Underground, you will be committed for life, or until such a time as we see fit to discharge you?
yes i do

Name: The Lunarian

Race:pegasus

Cutie mark: moon with a hammer through the middle. Communist/NLR symbol

Talents:cooking,music,hoof to hoof combat, speaking/persuading.

Workplace preference: alone or 1 on 1

Q1:never. No one I know of
Q2:never.not that I know of
Q3:Da comrade. Vivat Nocte- the night lives

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 117