Fire Emblem Equestrians 116 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

...who would you be? Not any of these plebs above, but I'm talking about who you specifically would be. This is another "OC maker" thing from me, but I thought it would be interesting to know what your role in a Fire Emblem game would be. Below is a sheet of how you can present your info to me, though you can do whatever you want really.

Name: *here*
Class: *here*
Appearance:
*here*
Personality:
*here*
Backstory:
*here*
Extra Details:
*here*

Using myself for an example:

Name: Calum
Class: Mage
Appearance:
Fair complexion, long brown hair in a ponytail with a feather just above the ear, blue eyes, purple cape with a hood, long cyan scarf, dull red shirt with kingdom insignia on the front, grey pants, brown boots, black gloves, black belt.
Personality:
Though he is lazy, easily aggravated and even dimwitted at times, his kindness to those he likes is a powerful as his skills with magic. Above all others he truly cares for his half-sister, Claire, as they are the only family they have left. He has a strong dislike for the main antagonist and those who follow him and will gladly watch them burn if given the chance.
Backstory:
Calum was born in a distant village and lived with his aunt after his father died. When his mother found new love in the main antagonist, she bore Claire and Calum immediately loved her. Though he was young, he understood the main antagonist's ill intentions and ran away with his sister not long after she turned two. Once Claire was old enough to take care of herself, Calum joined the high council of mages in an effort to further protect his sister from harm by getting close to the main antagonist and killing him. This utterly backfires due to Calum's lack of forward intelligence and he is thrown in prison awaiting execution until the main protagonist comes and saves him.
Extra Details:
- Youngest member of the high council of mages at only 19
- Dislikes all forms of vegetables
- Has a fondness for fire-based magic
- Uses fire magic to burn vegetables
- Keeps in contact with his mother despite his past actions
- Has tried holding standard weapons but lacks proper composure to use them
- Likes seeing those he hates suffer

Have fun, and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Name: Joan
Class: Lancer > Halberdier > Sentinel
Appearance:
More or less a fusion of Kellam and Stahl.
Personality:
Slacker, this could manifest itself as my unit having decent bases but poor growths.
Backstory:
Born to a family that has served as knights for 13 generations, Joan isn't terribly excited about going to war as he fears that he will not be able to live up to the heroic feats of his forefathers. This fear of failure (and death) makes it difficult for Joan to motivate himself. His love for his country is not as great as he feels it should be, but his desire to earn his family's respect keeps him going.
Extra Details:
- Personal Skill - Ass in Gear: Unit gains +1 Strength/Skill for every 10HP missing.
- By the end of the game/story, he comes to understand why his family fights.

Nice to see one of these, hope more people get in on this.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2