Fire Emblem Equestrians 116 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

One of the draws of Fire Emblem over other tactical RPG's is that every character has a purpose.

Not just in their roles, in the fact that everyone has a personality, they all have a story, they all have a reason to be.

Whether it's the old mentor whose kinda useless because of his age stunting his stat gains, a lord looking to carve a place in history, a thief you convince to join, they're all genuine people.

So, who are some of your favorites?

Some personal favorites of mine are Gaius and Lissa, both from Awakening.

Gaius is awesome because the dude is a thief with an obsession of sweets, he has some of the greatest conversations with characters whether it's trying to track bees back to their hives with a noble thinking he's after the larva (Sumia), baking pastries that are sub-par at best because of his obsession with sugar (Olivia), or someone finding out he has a prisoner tattoo and trying to bribe them even though they don't really care (Avatar) he always has his upbeat personality and is always furthering his goals for sweets. This dude is basically a big child and man if I don't love him because of it.

Lissa is more personal but she's just my kind of girl, a tomboy who can act girly.

Her personality is all about being her own self even though she's the princess, she can be quite the fighter, but in the end she's always wearing a dress.

She's the one I went for honestly, she's just a great character, and let me just say my children were pure amazing.

So, throughout the series who are some of your favorite characters?

Allies or opponents, favorite because of their role in the story or just because of their growth, main point is who are some of your favorite characters from this awesome series?

4509036 I love pretty much every unit in Awakening. Although, Sully, Chrom, Robin, Lucina, Gregor, Libra, Kjelle and Morgan are among my absolute favorites.

4509036 Has to go to Henry. Just friggin' Henry! If I had to pick a 2nd or 3rd I would pick Tharja and Nowi.

The awesome red knight setting out to prove she kicks as much a:yay:s as any guy, an awesome lord, a tactition devoted to their craft, the daughter from a dead world, a mercenary, dude looks like a lady (sorry had to be said, just ask the archer), a hard training knight who couldn't learn to ride, and a tactition working to live up to their father/mother yeah those are good characters.

That kid is awesome, that girl is awesome, and who doesn't love that Manakete? Well, her daughter isn't the biggest fan but I love characters like her.

4510242 I actually think Nowi is adorable. :rainbowkiss: I don't care if she's 1000 years old. 1000 year old things can be adorable, can't they?

Everyone does, like you said so what if she's 1000? She has that childish air around her just do the support with Gaius, it is amazing.

Let's see... Tharja, Noire, Anna, Inigo, Owain, Morgan, The Avatar, Lissa, Maribelle, Aversa (last one even became my Waifu) and since the new Character Syalla is an Expy of Tharja or maybe even her Reincarnation I'm sure I'll gonna like her as well

... and now I told ya my whole Spotpass Team :derpytongue2:

Tharja is amazing, her daughter is awesome too, Ingo is just a crazy guy and that's why he's nice, Owain is my son so I guess I gotta like him... nah I'd like him anyway the big lug, like I said already Lissa is the one I went for, Maribelle is a nice character, and Aversa is great but since she joins post-game I don't think we get enough of a feel for her, did love what we do get though.

As for your comment on Syalla, I don't think that's gonna be it since it's a totally different world, but maybe Tharja will become an entirely new archetype?

The Tharja:

Female Spellcaster, that has to be recruited from the Enemies Side. Always wants to use Curses and always stalks the Player Character (regardless of Gender)

I would love to have this Archtype... only Problem is that it will drastically limit my Marriage Options :pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9