Fire Emblem Equestrians 116 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

This here is Crimson.
It says she's "A rebel from the Principality of Chevalier. Has a pure, lively, freewheeling personality."
This character has drove me crazy for some reason, and I wish I knew why.

4497199 Did you like Sully from the last game? If it did, it would explain a bit.

4497349 Maybe this is Sully's great great great great granddaughter or ancestor depending on what time this takes place.

What game's she from? Because I can't seem to find her.

Also drives you crazy as in there's something you just can't put your finger on, or drives you crazy as in annoys you?

Anyway though, there's actually a few base archetypes the fans have established for characters based on their appearance, behavior, and sometimes stat-growth.

Here's the list if you're interested, it's possible that 4497447's theory about Sully has merit.

Sully is classified in the Cain and Abel archetype with Stahl as the other.

They're typically early game mounted units, the one in red more serious then the laid back one in green, so maybe she's the red half?

Though a final note, if she's from Fates she can't be related in any way, shape, or form because Fates will be in a completely different universe.

Doesn't mean thematically they can't be one in the same, as already stated most characters can fall into similar archetypes, but biologically not at all.

That's why I couldn't find her.

Anyway yeah, she'll probably be that games red knight.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8