Fire Emblem Equestrians 116 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
nintendogeek7065
Group Contributor

Well since I'm new in a new group might as well get thing stare on the right foot.
So lets list off our favorite Fire Emblem games in order. Here's my list.
1.Path of Radiance
2. Radiant Dawn
3.Awakening
4.Fire Emblem(Blazing Sword)
5.Scared Stones
6.Shadow Dragon(DS)
And that's it for the ones I've finished as for the others I cant rank theme tell I play through them. Currently working on FE 12 fan translation.:twilightsmile:

The Questioner
Group Admin

Most awesome, or most gripping, or most funny?

On awesomeness, FE7 wins it for me, but Awakening is more hilarious.
so:

1) Blazing Sword/Rekka No Ken (dem feels) -or- Awakening/Kakusei (OMAICELESTIA HENRY!)
2) Awakening -or- Blazing Sword
3) Radiant Dawn (yeah not listing Japanese names)
4) Shadow Dragon (because the first playthrough was epic, and wifi battles were awesome)
5) PoR (because yeah, IkexMia duo)
6) Sacred Stones (loved the world map and SETH OH MY CELESTIA SETH, but kind of a meh game)
7) THE LAST PROMISE!!!!! No, sorry, let's go with everything else.

But srsly, I loved The Last Promise. Top-notch (AND SIEGFRIEEEEEEEEEED)

YAY!

nintendogeek7065
Group Contributor

I agree with you that in terms of hilarity awakening takes the cake. But for over all plot I put POR/RD on top there. Mostly because of the massive world building that Tellius had.(of course have 2 full console titles gave IS a lot to work with) Though Awakening did come very close to over taking them on my list.(chp. 9-10 my feels) And although I did enjoy Shadow Dragon it was such bare bones remake of nes title that it felt out place after playing the gba/gcn FEs, but the FE3 remake seems to take every thing that was wrong with shadow dragon and fixis it and add even bounces into the mix. Makes me wish NOA would have given it a official state side release:twilightangry2:.

!) Path o Radiance, first one I played, dem skills.
2) Sacred scones, best pastries in town, Valkyries are not stupid.
3)FE 7, I am the strategist.

1) First is tied between N. MotE (HoS Translation) and Awakening(partially due to the fact that I bought the FE 3DS and it was the only game I had on there for a while)
2) Rekka no Ken- first time I played a FE game OR 2) Genealogy
3) The Last Promise- I would put this as a tie with 7 but I figured I had too many of those in my list, so any entry after this one on my fav.s should just be accepted as being one rung on the ladder higher:pinkiecrazy:
4) Radiant Dawn- Path of Radiance didn't make it on the list because I decided I had to place one of the Tellius titles above the other. Sorry :scootangel:
5) Sacred Stones- awesome game but felt more like a companion piece to Blazing Sword than a new title
6) A tie between:
a) Gaiden- In my opinion the title that added the most to the series, play-wise
b) Shadow Dragon- The DS remake not the original Ankoku Ryƫ , let's face it the original was a bit of orchestrated chaos when it came to being gamer-friendly and ShD was too faithful of a remake:twilightsmile:

And that's it for my fav.s, but in the end the entire series is AWESOME so this thread was pointless. :derpytongue2:

845723>>847260>>949800>>1534037

1. FE 7: Blazing Sword (Because it was my first FE game and it was amazing)
2. FE 12: Heroes of Light and Shadow (Because you could make your own unit)
3. FE 8: Sacred Stones (World Map and promotion trees)
4. FE 11: Shadow Dragon

I would put Awakening up there somewhere, however, it wouldn't be fair as I have unfortunately not played it since I don't own a 3DS. Same goes for POR and RD since they are too expensive for me to afford right now.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7