Pony On Human Rape 968 members · 60 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Since this group happens to fit the theme of another thread I recently posted, I shall be posting it here for times sakes, and to claim group thread virginity. :pinkiecrazy:

That, and I am also curious about your opinions. Feel free to unleash the horde.

Original thread: http://www.fimfiction.net/group/1566/mind-controlhypnosis/thread/22818/an-awkward-confession-extreme-nsfw

Whelp, I am just going to assume that most of you lads here are as sick of a fuck like myself.
If not, I suggest you politely pull out of the parking lot and SCRAM!

... All that wish to leave are unaccounted for?

Good.

So on to the topic at hand.
Suffice to say, I believe I am among one of the more depraved individuals out here.
While I may posses a somewhat sophisticated repertoire in contrast with the average YouTuber, I do have a few "odd" fetishes here myself.

Obviously, mind control is one of them.
But here is where things get a little kinky.
I happen to also take an interest in transformation and err... To be completely and utterly tactless, rape.

(Before you ask, I DO NOT condone rape in real life in any way, shape, or form. Those who commit such a thing deserve to suffer for it twice fold. Only as an extremely odd, and some of you would be inclined to agree perverted fetish.)

Now, where am I going with this?
Long story short, I wrote a... Well...

See for yourself.
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/56247/3/of-olden-times-long-past-an-introverts-perspective/from-shadows-to-darkness

Specifically, I created a story with a main protagonist who is kindaselfinsertedbutnotreallyquitesoeventhoughitseemsitis.

Moot to point, he... Correction, she is well...

ALRIGHT! Sheesh.

Anyhow... I believe some of the more intuitive among you already know where this is heading.
To put it bluntly, Nightmare Moon uses the main protagonist as a source of potential energy. How she goes about this though, isn't exactly to the benefit of the main character. As in though he does indeed get to become one of his favorite character, Season 1 Luna, (Like myself for example, just to give you a hint just how dangerously close this leans on the edge of Gary Suedom.) that is the only good thing that comes with being abducted by Nightmare Moon. And you know what? She didn't get her name Nightmare Moon for nothing. She appears to specialize in psychological warfare, throwing her foe's mental will into complete chaos.

Here, it means that Stuart is...
You know what, I have already spoiled it enough at this point. Read if you are so inclined to be curious. Here is a hint. http://e621.net/data/b9/ee/b9ee4e8ee1b2e74e9c1fe9479ada0b3f.jpg?1300430824
But anyhow, my reason for this thread?
I want to see what you guys would do if confronted with being unexpectedly transformed into a pony, (being a favorite character here is optional if you wish.)

However, here is the snag. You are being used, and abused with mind control by a sexual deviant of your favorite character. As in to the point where they forcibly take you by force. I mean that quite literally. Not only that, but you have been swapped to the opposite gender! Now, imagine how painful it would be if some character decides to, oh I don't know, impregnate you with their seed. And I don't mean the romantic kind. I mean the kind where they make you their bitch. Where you are abused as a sex object. While somewhat erotic, I have decided to investigate at some point in time as to how a character would be affected by this, both emotionally/mentally, and physically. To say it would be scarring would be a complete understatement.

Of course, writing this comes with the risk of under-handing the severity of the topic. To that point, we have become so desentizied by violence in modern media that we don't even flinch at it. (At least, I don't.)

But here comes what I want to ask you.

You have been transformed into a pony of the opposite gender by one of your favorite ponies.
(In this case, either a background pony, a clone of them, or your own original OC.)

At first, you might appear ecstatic about this.

Then you find out what your so called "favorite character" is going to do to you, all the while they explain to you in explicit detail as they lock down all avenues of escape, AND taken precautions so that you will NOT be able to stop them. No alicorn powers here lad.

Then they proceed to do you in. Your mental psyche will be shattered. It is unavoidable.
The question is, how would you deal with it.

How would you feel about the situation?

Alone the ponification would turn me insane and plus the sex-change too. Yeah, no doubt my mind would be shattered beyond any help.

But hey, its okay. Everyone has special fantasies.:ajsmug:

For what i would do? Honestly i would try to kill myself.

1065347 ...

That's it!? C'mon! Give me a more in depth response like the fellows at the Mind Control Center!
By the way, error 502, I cannot gain access to this group's archives.

Damnit. :facehoof:

Dont worry, i will but im currently writing on a tablet which truly sucks.

1065121 Honest answer? (And, by the way, this is 'Blaze' speaking. 'Cherry' is off doing laundry at the moment.)

The ponification and gender swap thing would be awesome. At first. I mean, ERMAHGERDIMAMUTHERFUCKINPONETHISSHITISSOAWESOMEICANTEVENTHINKRIGHTNOW awesome. Then, when Queen Chrysalis stalks up to me and ever so politely forces me to the ground, I'd probably shit myself. As she slowly explains to me what's about to happen, I go over in my mind whether or not that this is a bad thing. I mean, I already think of myself as belonging to someone, so this won't really affect me much. When Chrysalis begins to sex me, however, I begin to reevaluate. Long story short, Chrys impregnated me, I suffer a terrible mind break, yada yada yada. I think I would really miss my friends and family, but being owned would be more important to me, so I'd start with her and allow myself to be used.

So here is the longer answer, i hope it's long enough.:twilightsheepish:

What i said above, about the suicide thing is really true. I mean i can take many things but being turned into something other than a human is simply terrifying for me. Alone the thought is for me just...:fluttershbad: Even if its my favourite pony, i coudn't just bear it. So in all possibility, i would just bash my head against something hard until i'm dead.

So, any other questions?:twilightsmile:

1066667 Hmm. Curious.

Would you be willing to take these two personality indicators real quick and give me your results?
http://16typequiz.com/quiz.html

http://understandingpersonalities.blogspot.com/2010/09/kiersy-traits-in-nutshell.html

http://www.enneagramquiz.com/quiz.html

The first essentially evaluates how you process information cognitively.

The second evaluates your overall general personality.

Both these links give you a brief explanation as what each are, and info on Ennaegram itself.
http://enneagram-europe.com/enneagram/what-is-enneagram/
http://enneagram-europe.com/enneagram/types/

I'd like to get a feel for how you operate so I can make some casual links between this and my own story.

If you are curious, you could read up more on them on the personalitycafe website.

You done? Good.

If you are curious, my Myers Briggs is INTP.
My Enneagram is a Type 5, balanced wings.

OK, made the tests.
Here are my results:
The first one

Based on your answers, your personality type is most likely:
INFP

Your first preference is toward introversion, which means that you get your energy from interacting with your rich inner world. You tend to be reflective and contemplative. You likely prefer to have a few close friends instead of many acquaintances.

Your second preference is for intuition. Intuitives are interested in the more abstract side of life, concentrating less on specific details and more about meaning and patterns. Intuitives are naturally oriented toward concepts and can often make connections between complex sets of facts.

Your third preference is for feeling. Feeling, in this sense, has little to do with emotion. Feelers look for the subjective qualities in a situation that give it meaning and importance. Feelers are often less concerned with precise facts and more about what's right and wrong.

Your fourth preference is for perceiving. Perceivers are flexible and spontaneous, working in spurts of energy instead of pursuing strict deadlines. You often wait to make decisions in order to take in new information.

And the second one

You are a Type 1 with a 9 wing: "The Idealist"

Your trifix is 1w9, 6w5, 3w2.

In enneagram theory, you have one type for how you relate to the world (either 8, 9, or 1), one type for how you think (5, 6, 7) and one type for how you see yourself (2, 3, 4.) Your tri-fix contains one number from each of these triads. They are listed in the order of how strongly they present in your personality.

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 1 with a 9 wing: Type One individuals have a very finely tuned sense of right and wrong, and they chart the course of their lives by following a righteous path. This doesn’t have to be religious… it can be any set of principles that the Type One finds ethical. Ones are perfectionists, often setting high standards for themselves and others. Type One may very well be the most noble type in the Enneagram. When a Type One is in a state of growth, they become excited and joyous like a Seven. When a Type One is stressed, they become emotional and overwhelmed like an unhealthy Type 4. You are a Type One with a Nine wing, which means that the righteous traits of a Type One combine with the peaceful nature of the Type Nine to create a very idealistic personality.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 6 with a 5 wing: Type Six individuals are reliable, committed, and security-oriented. They are natural troubleshooters, and are always aware of potential problems. This makes the Type Six anxious, but the anxiety fuels them to resolve their problems. They can range from loyal to rebellious, depending on where they get their security from – if the security is from within, they can be very defiant… if it comes from others, they can be very cooperative and devoted. When a Type Six is in a growth state, they become calm like a Type Nine. When they are stressed, they can become arrogant like an unhealthy Type Three. You are a Type Six with a Five wing, which means that the committed nature of the Six combines with the cerebral nature of the Type Five. As a result, you often excel at concrete thinking and troubleshooting.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 3 with a 2 wing: Type Three individuals are self-assured, confident, and driven for success. Type Threes have a great deal of energy that propels them to excel at their chosen field, and this is why the type is often called The Achiever. Although Threes may not always like it, they’re often looked up to. Type Threes, more than any other type, are the most likely to be a workaholic. When in a state of growth, Threes become more cooperative and trusting of others, like a Type Six. When stressed, Threes become withdrawn like a Type Nine. You are a Type Three with a Two wing, which means that your driven nature combines with a desire to help people. You often come off as charming and outgoing as a result.

Some words that describe you: principled, moralistic, perfectionist, self-critical, ambitious, driven, adaptable, energetic, loyal, reliable, anxious, skeptical.

1066963 Hmm. How remarkable.

What i said above, about the suicide thing is really true. I mean i can take many things but being turned into something other than a human is simply terrifying for me. Alone the thought is for me just...:fluttershbad: Even if its my favorite pony, i coudn't just bear it. So in all possibility, i would just bash my head against something hard until i'm dead.

From my perspective, it appears that INFPs are among the most feeling intense driven individuals out of all the personality types out there, being rather vulnerable to verbal abuse if the pressure is high enough.
Your Enneagram type only further solidifies this in concrete evidence.

Where as I would think out the solution, being vulnerable to new feelings i have no idea how to deal with, you seem to be more guilt, passion driven in contrast to myself.

It would seem I hold the advantage post rape, seeing as how I could possibly cling to other explanations... Either that, dig myself a deeper and deeper hole.

Usually, my 4 and 6 subwings serve as a protective, interwoven cage that protects the 5 aspect of my personality. A shell, if you will. Both of these wings compliment each other so that the maximum can be gained in personal emotional expression (Type 4 being the Individualist Artisan) and proven factual intellect. (Type 6, being ever the loyalist.)

The way my Type 5 operates is that I see both the beauty in art and science. I hold steadfast to concrete physical evidence to back up my idealistic ideas. Thus, why I appear to be balanced.

You however, seem to be of genuine good heart. If anything, your noble intent and demeanor could actually prove to be detrimental to yourself in this case. If I were one of the Mane 6, there would be no doubt in my mind that I would be there to help comfort you, giving you logical explanations to excuse your supposed "willing" behavior.

This all depends on how truly "honest" you were in your self assessment.
Do you truly believe that is how you function? Or is that your idealized version of yourself? Questions, questions, question. From one viewpoint and another, the possibilities are endless.

Case in point.

1065662 Mind taking the test so I can see what personality you are?

And these are the results for my enneagram:

You are a Type 3 with a 2 wing: "The Charmer"

Your trifix is 3w2, 6w7, 8w7.

In enneagram theory, you have one type for how you relate to the world (either 8, 9, or 1), one type for how you think (5, 6, 7) and one type for how you see yourself (2, 3, 4.) Your tri-fix contains one number from each of these triads. They are listed in the order of how strongly they present in your personality.

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 3 with a 2 wing: Type Three individuals are self-assured, confident, and driven for success. Type Threes have a great deal of energy that propels them to excel at their chosen field, and this is why the type is often called The Achiever. Although Threes may not always like it, they’re often looked up to. Type Threes, more than any other type, are the most likely to be a workaholic. When in a state of growth, Threes become more cooperative and trusting of others, like a Type Six. When stressed, Threes become withdrawn like a Type Nine. You are a Type Three with a Two wing, which means that your driven nature combines with a desire to help people. You often come off as charming and outgoing as a result.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 6 with a 7 wing: Type Six individuals are reliable, committed, and security-oriented. They are natural troubleshooters, and are always aware of potential problems. This makes the Type Six anxious, but the anxiety fuels them to resolve their problems. They can range from loyal to rebellious, depending on where they get their security from – if the security is from within, they can be very defiant… if it comes from others, they can be very cooperative and devoted. When a Type Six is in a growth state, they become calm like a Type Nine. When they are stressed, they can become arrogant like an unhealthy Type Three. You are a Type Six with a Seven wing, which means that the committed nature of the Six combines with the outgoing nature of the Seven to create a very engaging personality.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 8 with a 7 wing: Eights are assertive, dominant individuals who naturally take control of situations. Eights are aggressive in satisfying their needs, and indeed, Type Eight is the most aggressive personality type in the Enneagram. When in a state of growth, Eights become like Type Twos - caring and protective of other people. When Eights are stressed, they become withdrawn and secretive like Type Fives. You're an Eight with a Seven wing, which means that the outgoing nature of Seven combines with the assertive nature of Type Eight to create one of the most dynamic types in the Enneagram. Type 8w7s are a force to be reckoned with.

Some words that describe you: decisive, authoritative, natural leader, assertive, ambitious, driven, adaptable, energetic, loyal, reliable, anxious, skeptical

1067365 ...

Let me guess, I blew your mind out of this world with my superior intellect, correct? :ajsmug:

Honestly I would be super excited at first but once I realized this wasn't a lucid dream or something, freaking out would be my next reaction, wondering how this happened. That is of course if I didn't simply think myself crazy and hallucinating, if I did accept that I was crazy I would forever be a mind broken shell of myself. But if I accepted that this really happened and I wasn't crazy I would try to find out what happened to me, after I realized the situation I was in I would abandon all hope with quiet acceptance of my new life and try to live the rest of my life with minimal discomfort and the most dignity I could muster.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15