Comments ( 49 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 49
Permanent Temporary
Group Admin

We need a strong image that reflects our determination to save human-and-pony stories!
...Hey! How about a jubilant Albert Wesker riding a majestic alicorn up a vibrant rainbow?

—It's perfect! This will speak volumes of our capacity to fight for what we believe in!

That's great! But now we need a plan of action! We can't save our beloved humans with only an image!

...I know! We could flood the submission queue with so many Human stories that Poultron couldn't possibly handle them all, would be forced to shut down! In the face of such a glorious offensive, he would have to accept defeat!

—Brilliant! This all works so well!
Brothers, let us rally beneath our new banner and prepare our attack!

837383 Eh, the pic kinda screams faggot to me. Let's go for something more metal.

PFFT HAHAHAAA!!!!:rainbowlaugh:

I love this...

837419 Tommy Lee Jones refuses to take your shit.

I love you all. This group is amazing.

Pretty sure I'm still giving less fucks.

837440 It works so well :')

Yep. I reckon a sturms, a brewin'.

:flutterrage: The war has begone the streets shall run with the blood of the non believers.

Permanent Temporary
Group Admin

Your "metal" idea doesn't work because of one simple fact. Slogan.

"COMPLETE SERVER SATURATION" >> "metal-ponycalpyse" or whatever slogan you could make out of that I dunno; point is, it really doesn't have a strong theme, and it's just not going to match up to the sheer synergistic power of "COMPLETE SERVER SATURATION".

837516 Must... Have... More... ALBERT WESKER-NESS. I do think that it fits the agenda, quite nicely, :rainbowlaugh:

Permanent Temporary
Group Admin

Spread the word! We must obtain complete forum and blog saturation!

837562 To victory! Saturate all the blogs!

And off they went, flying on magical flying ponies, spreading the word by mouth, foot, and hand. But, this was only the beginning of a journey that would last for a lifetime on the internet. Without anything left to lose, our heroes galloped into the sunset one last time, before heading into a whole new life of blog saturation...

837516 I don't see how "Complete Server Saturation" wouldn't work with my picture...

Permanent Temporary
Group Admin

Because—

—It doesn't have Albert Wesker.
Which is the origin of the "Complete _______ Saturation" joke, so without him in the picture it doesn't make sense to use that joke.

I'm writing a one-shot as we speak!

837595 Well, we can photoshop him in or something...

Permanent Temporary
Group Admin

Yeah, but the one I've got fits the following very relevant themes:
Love and Tolerance
Ponies and Humans being happy together despite whatever Uberfuhrer Poultron thinks
Unicorns and Pegasi (supplemented by an alicorn)
Completely Badass (that would be Wesker)
Rainbows
Magic
Complete Global Server Saturation

...And just what themes relevant to MLP, humans, and the complete saturation of the server with human stories does your image cover? Hmmm?

I'm going with Poultron riding the Alicorn. It's never been more justified than today.

Permanent Temporary
Group Admin

That still breaks the "COMPLETE SERVER SATURATION" theme, though, and makes that part nonsensical. And that joke really makes this combination work so very well in this scenario...

What we need is propaganda of Poultron being saturated with humans. Something along the lines of Limes Guy, like "why can't I hold all of these humans?" Lol I dunno.

Unity (Skeleton man riding a pony)
Eternal Comradeship (even in death, the man and his pony are together)
Break from the norm (Man isn't using a saddle, or at least isn't grabbing the grip)
Earth Ponies
Completely badass (Take a look at the goddamn pic you pop-loving %^&*$)
The ferocity of our group, and our willingness to trike to protect our beloved site (Sword)
Love and Tolerance
Magic

Permanent Temporary
Group Admin

Unity (Skeleton man riding a pony)

Well, okay? But then my picture also has that. Except the man is alive. And very very happy about what is happening around him.
—I think mine wins the "unity" competition.

Eternal Comradeship (even in death, the man and his pony are together)

Okay I've give you that one... except it's not really that relevant. I mean, you could contrive some relevance by saying "even in death we will support humans and ponies" so I guess I can give this one to you, but... come on man, really?

Break from the norm (Man isn't using a saddle, or at least isn't grabbing the grip)

...But you on the other hand are definitely reaching for something!
Come on man, this isn't even a thing.

Earth Ponies

Actually, that's just a horse. A rather ugly one. At least I had an alicorn.

Completely badass (Take a look at the goddamn pic you pop-loving %^&*$)

Well that was uncalled for. I happen to like metal thank you very much.

The ferocity of our group, and our willingness to trike to protect our beloved site (Sword)

Yeah okay. But I've got Albert freakin' Wesker, which is at the very least a draw with a sword-wielding skeleton, even if he looks quite uncharacteristically gay (in the original sense of the word, mind you!) in this image.

Love and Tolerance

Magic

lolwhere? I guess the skeleton counts as "necromancy"... because that's relevant to MLP, AMIRITE GAIS?

Yeah... still gonna have to say that, while badass, your image doesn't suit our needs as a group.

837709 Your pic didn't load, oh, and well, the skeleton looks quite content, despite being dead, can your Albert Wesker say that? Also Resident Evil is ghey.

Actually, that's just a horse. A rather ugly one. At least I had an alicorn.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that racism was a part of love and tolerance.

lolwhere? I guess the skeleton counts as "necromancy"... because that's relevant to MLP, AMIRITE GAIS?

Magic is magic

...But you on the other hand are definitely reaching for something!
Come on man, this isn't even a thing.

Break from the norm is totally a thing, it shows that we are different from the other mindless drones on this site!

837746 ... I have to agree with Permanent Temp over here... That skele pic over there just ain't doin' it for me. Sorry.

837799 We're uniting under a common goal! A pink alicorn and gay Albert Wesker aren't going to strike fear into the hearts of our enemies! The skeleton on the other hand, is awe-inspiring.

837846 I'm fuckin' terrified of a pink alicorn (Cadance) and a gay Albert Wesker. That man might ACTUALLY speed rape me! He has the powers to do it, as proven by R.E games.
Also, the whole Saturation thing... it's a meme. It's a meme.

Also, the whole enemy shtick, that's kinda new to me. Are we a revolutionary group? What? :pinkiesmile:

To victory! Saturation begins... NOW!

Permanent Temporary
Group Admin

Your pic didn't load

It was Suspicious Fry with "SEEMS LEGIT" caption.

the skeleton looks quite content, despite being dead

Because we can tell. Despite the lack of facial features. Like skin and lips and eyes. You know, those things we used to express emotions. :ajbemused:

Can your Albert Wesker say that? Also Resident Evil is ghey.

If you knew anything about him, you wouldn't have said this.
—This is because Albert Wesker is technically undead, just like your skeleton.

Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine and the others come to learn of Wesker's true motive, but after releasing the Tyrant monster, Wesker is seemingly killed. However, this is part of an even bigger plan. In the special giveaway fictional documentary titled Wesker's Report, Wesker reveals that he survived his apparent death in the first game by injecting himself beforehand with an experimental virus, provided by his former Umbrella colleague William Birkin, that revived and augmented him with superhuman strength, speed and regeneration, but at the expense of his humanity.

He's just "lol it's biochemistry" undead rather than "lol it's necromancy" undead.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that racism was a part of love and tolerance.

LOL! False ad hominem! Actually, just sophistry and mudslinging!

Also Resident Evil is ghey.

LOL! Ad hominem, tu quoque!
Ad hominem, pro omni homine!

Magic is magic

Yet not all magic is necromancy.

Break from the norm is totally a thing, it shows that we are different from the other mindless drones on this site!

And this is relevant?

Lol I'm having fun.

I think we can all agree the Pony has EVERYTHING to do with MLP. You need more pony in your picture Hero, come back when you have learned what it means to be.... Super sand pony. (But seriously it does not relate to MLP!)

837875 Well, we are uniting under a common goal, so it only seems natural that we have enemies...also Resident Evil is gay. Meme...well, fuck, alright, you win you win not Permanent Temp>>837709 Hear that Weskerfag? Fyre Ghost wins, not you...

837905 I am victorious! Success! First victim down! On to the world!

837891 Eh, the Fyre guy wins cuz he said it was a meme. Also, as you can see, the skeleton's mouth is curved into a smile.

837924 Pics or it didn't happen.

Permanent Temporary
Group Admin

And thus I win by proxy.
[weskervoice]Weak and pathetic mortal...I always win.[/weskervoice]
...Except when Chris Redfield has had enough of my bullshit.

Horses have canines, your argument is invalid.

...lolidunno

837900 It totally does have a pony! What do you call the quadruped the skeleton is riding?

Permanent Temporary
Group Admin

...A[n ugly] horse? :unsuresweetie:

Also, as you can see, the skeleton's mouth is curved into a smile.

...OR MAYBE IT'S A GRIMACE. :rainbowwild:

837936 Well, unless the Fyre Ghost concedes to being your bitch (read satellite state) then your victory is self proclaimed and false, also, Resident Evil Sucks, Deadpool 4 ev3r.

"Horses have canines, your argument is invalid."

Your point being? That's pretty old news bro. The mongols used to feed them eat and shit.

837950 Dude, that's totally a smile, I think all that pop music you like is starting to affect your sensory skills, also, "ugly horse" it's a goddamn pony, and a beautiful earth one at that.

Albert Einstein disregards your friendship cannon.

Permanent Temporary
Group Admin

lol double-posting like a noob ftw.

If you like it so much, you should write terribly awful AMAZINGLY WRITTEN mature HiE romance about yourself TOTALLY NOT A SELF-INSERT and that fugly hoers BEAUTIFUL EARTH PONY OC.

—Because I would totally read it. :eeyup:

OK, everypony, argumentation will get us nowhere! If you'll pardon my French: STOP FIGHTING EACH OTHER AND GO F***IN' TAKE CARE OF THE SITUATION!!!!! Oh, and try persuading Poultron to allow humanized fics, because attacking the new owner of FIMFiction with a dead man riding a regular horse, or disobeying the rules so much could lead to disastrous events. Think a little, please!

That's actually not that bad an idea, might make for a good satire, thanks Jimmy!

Guys I found a petition here

may celestia have mercy on us and guide us to victory.:rainbowdetermined2:

Ah'm gonna post this on everything:

aw yis

COMPLETE GLOBAL SERVER SATURATION!

I smell a Wesker Thread.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 49