Bioshock: Equestria 489 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33

Hello there. If you so happen to be looking at this then I would like to formally invite you to a...group of people and ponies that are looking to make a great new civilization. This will be one like no other ever seen on the planet! You ponies will be free of the tyranny of your princesses constant meddling in your lives, humans will be free from the shackles of over restrictive government. This is a place like no other, for we do not even reside on the ground, we are in fact, below it.

This is Rapture, a beautiful underwater city fully dedicated to your hard work and intellectual ingenuity. This is a place where the artist can create works of art that would be appreciated nowhere else, the scientist can freely experiment without the fear of petty morals be forced onto them. If put work into it, Rapture will work for you.

Please have made a character at the original forum post before you start rping.
The Rp was originally thought of by mrlordowaffles. I just posted the Rp for him.

Okay then. Thank you BlueLanternZed. So introductions. We have arrived to the great city of Rapture. Things are just starting to kick off. Nearly no property here has been bought yet, Ryan industries has some basic amenities going, one is a laundering service (Washing clothes.) one is a bank, a general store, and a hotel. What do you do? Everyone/pony has arrived with 500 rapture dollars by the way. The prices are decided by the people who own the stores, ryan's hotel costs 10 rapture dollars a night, good luck.

Jonathan stepped out of the Bathysphere he had arrived in and began walking towards the hotel with his bag slung over his shoulder. His electric blue eyes were scanning the halls of the city with amazement. How they managed to build the city he would never completely understand but decided not to question it as he moved.

(Wait what?... So were starting early on in the city)

2965444 (What, did you think we were just going to jump right to "GIT YER ASS DOWN, SPLICERS BE UVURRYWERE." Because that would lack build up.)

2965442 Matt had a somewhat bored look in his eye, sure this place was underwater and had lots of fish...okay so it was kinda cool. He walked over and saw fairly young man with a bag over his should, he walked to him. 'Perhaps he'll know where some bedding could be found here?' "Oy, mate. You know where a guy can rest his head around here?"

John turned to look over at whoever was talking to him. "There's a hotel nearby I'm heading to 'till I get my own place. I can show you the way." He said to the man trying to be friendly.

2965501 "Eh, sure." How did I not notice the fluorescent sign pointing to where the hotel is? *Facepalm* "Lead the way." He looked towards the other residents, he spotted...(This is your que to jump in anyone else from the forum.)

Ace exists the bathaspear and looks around sifting the air. Then tapping the metal on a near by railing. "High quality bronze. Nice choice less conductive and more rust resistant then more flash metales." He say to him self out loud. Before continuing up the stairs to the lobby with his large backpack and saddle bags on him swaying with their load of tools weapons mostly swords and spears and armor prices strapped to his them and in them to the point the could be seen. He also had a bedroll and a anvil tied to his back pack. Ace minded his sway as he went up not wanting to bump somepony with his load.

2965570 "Boy, that...whatchamacallit sure is loaded down with gear." Matt looked over to John. "Whatdaya think about 'em?"

A unicorn and a human stepped out of the bathysphere. The human was a rather pale individual with a mop of brown hair on his head and a pair of glasses perched on his nose in front of intense teal eyes. He was wearing a pair of slacks and a black short sleeve button up shirt.
The unicorn next to him was a brown with dark green splotches, giving him a camoflouge appearance. A pair of pale green eyes studied the architecture around him as the duo stepped out of the submersible.

The human and pony both gave a low whistle. "How in the heck do you think they built a city underwater?," the pony asked his traveling companion. "I have no idea 'Cog," Chris replied looking out of the windows at a passing whale.

(The way you worded that was a bit confusing but I understand it now)

2965595 (Was mostly meant as a joke. But yeah, this way forms the relations between characters before hand allowing for much better progression.)

2965595 2965585 2965570
"Think about what?" John asked confused by what his companion was asking "The others who rode in the bathysphere on our way down? I honestly don't know enough about them to make an informed decision." he admitted

2965585 Ace's head snapped to the voice, he always got that reaction from those who never seen a dragon and tho he knew it was in bad taste he loved to scare prank them. He locked eyes with speaker and bearded his dagger like teeth letting out a low growl as sparks danced across them and a red glow built in his maw.

"Oh shove off mate, look at that one there." *Points finger to the now growling dragon.* "Just look at 'em, tell me you don't think that he's not at least a little dangerous?" With a flick of his fingers and a small amount of concentration he picked up a piece of armor from the dragons pack and whacked him on the head with it. ( I would like to remind you of the unicorn horn bone fingers he's got. )

John raised an eyebrow at the strange act of magic coming from the man. "How did you do that? Humans don't have magic."

2965677 He grinned a near feral grin. "Why I have no idea what you're talkin' about." He quickened his pace. "Come on then."

Cog saw the pony pull out the dagger and look menacingly at the dragon. He then rushed over to her with Chris in tow, "woah woah calm down" he said, "no need to go stabbing folks just after you get off the boat".

(I'll be back on in a few minutes. Going to go take a shower)

"Hey, wait up John said, jogging after him until they were a fair distance away from the dragon. "Seriously though, how did you do that?" He asked again

2965713 Another grin came to Matt's face, though this time lacking the glint it had before. "Magic gave me magic. What a wonderful sentence, don't you think?"

2965646 (Feel free to jump back in whenever you want man.)

"What? You used magic to give yourself magic. How?" Jonathan asked as they turned a corner and the hotel came into view

2965667 (I only read race and some of what the looks are of other players to avoid meta gaming.)

Ace sorted as he was bounked with a pony chest plate leaving a vary leaf dent in the steal. He grabbed it in one claw then stood on his hind legs to his full hight of 10 feet 6 inches and walked over to the human caster. "You brake you buy it that's 300 for the chest piece human." Ace starred down at him his gold eyes borrowing in to the man and the 3 foot of black horns this curve round from the back of his head and forward along his jaw line like tusks certenly made him look mean even with his wings folded.

2965799 He laughed to himself a bit, they were now right outside the hotel. "Look, for the sake of time and money I am going to propose a slightly less than sane idea here, especially seeing as how I have just met you. What you say you and I bunk together to maximize the amount of money we have, if you agree I'll tell you how I did it." He winked at Jonathon.

Comment posted by Gundamdragon deleted Feb 28th, 2014

2965821 "Oy, let me at least try to fix it first?" He was calm and composed.

2965820 2965819
"That sounds like it could be a bad idea in so many ways....alright lets bunk together." John said to him before turning to the dragon. "How badly is it damaged?"

"I spent 5 hours over a magma pool with my hammer to make this. It's a matter of pride in one's work and craftsmanship. And the fact that you disrespected someopony's property like that over a little prank flash of my power. Witch you brought on yourself by no being respectful to others while their in ear shot. So pay up." Ace said in a controlled but still angered voice he hated how humans had such low moral fiber and honor.

2965814 (ah)

( I just thought we could stop piggybacking off of them. Click here for the newly made group for us.

(Going to bed night all.)

2968624 this has moved to a new form see above and also need to get characters approved.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33