Bioshock: Equestria 489 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

We all know and love em. Let's discuss the mighty Big Daddies.

I personally love the Bouncer.

I wish I knew them. Sadly I am just a newbie and only played Bioshock Infinite. But I would love to observe this fascinating debate.

One I never really saw was the lancer daddy from 2's dlc. What I saw online for it was neat, but almost too futuristic what with it's laser gun.

I like the rosey variant the best, they are quicker than the others.

I myself will always be a fan of the Alpha series. Preferably Delta and Sigma.

2839341 does the big sister count as a type? or handy man from infinite? because given the choice I would choose big sister as the best and my fav.

What about the big daddy in PlayStation all-star game

Or very own big daddy...Subject E....from my own fanfic story

Of the originals I like the bouncer best. It looked less human, yes, but it had this feeling of power around it that I think symbolized the big daddy the best. The kind of aura that said "if you wanna fuck with me you best be prepared".

Then with bioshock 2 however I instantly feel in love with the Alfa, delta and sigma series. Them just looked like... Knights. Heavy armored, heavily armed knights.

Both do, I guess.

I am with you.

Yes.

And they have a gun, which is neat.

Hue hue. I'm actually starting with the second game, I know how it goes, and I'm loving it.

Pull up a chair and learn, partner!:pinkiehappy:

2839341 They always remind me at the Dreadnoughts from Warhammer 40K.
And the Big Daddies were probably the inspiration for those guys:

Can't beat the classic Bouncer. I like how they have the eight smaller portholes instead of the one big one like the other Big Daddies do. Makes 'em look... less human. But in a good way.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12