Bioshock: Equestria 489 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

In Bioshock 2 we see that the Little Sisters see the world as this golden and white dreamscape, where instead of fighting, people are holding light conversation, and dead bodies appear only to be sleeping with a halo over their head. Big Daddies become knights in shining armor and Big Sisters appear as beautiful maidens in dresses. They also see statues of the various things that your character did in the game, either sparing or taking the lives of certain key characters.

That being said, what other things might they see in this crazy fantastical land? What might a plane appear as? Or a fire hydrant? What about the lifeboat that everyone escapes on? (if you played the good ending)

What about a muffin?

Just a question to get this group going again, since it's been quiet lately.

Planes appear as planes.
Fire hydrant appears as fire hydrants.
Lifeboats appear as submarines.
Muffins appear as muffins.

No difference here.

Question: What does this have to do with ponies?

Not much, why?

Planes appear as planes.

Don't you think that answer is a little...

plain?

2356702 Maybe he's writing a story with this stuff!

2356735 No...just...no.

2356702 It's just a question, some questions don't even involve ponies. Just a curious question.

If it's just about Bioshock, then why not post it in a Bioshock thread? Why make a pony thread if it's not about ponies?

*looks at group name*

*looks at comment*

I'm pretty sure this is a Bioshock thread? This isn't the first post made about something exclusive to Bioshock.

But it's on a pony site. If it's not related to ponies, then why did you post it here and not on a proper Bioshock site?

Because I wanted an answer from bronies who shared an interest in the game?

2356877 You make a valid point, but it's here because it brings up the subject of, if that's what they see in Rapture, what would they see different in Equestria?

Point taken; but I still stand by what I said.

What did you say? You only asked me questions...

The questions are what I said.

2356702 its a fucking muffin it has everything to do with ponies

Other than the environment before, not much else is diffrent.

MrPockets
Group Admin

To a little sister, I think Equestria would look something like this:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17