Bioshock: Equestria 489 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

I'm interested in the idea RP, but I have no idea what to do to get started. Are there any RP guides for noobs out there?

SCP Pinkamena
Group Admin

1837421 I suggest going Weston (Crack Version) or Lilith's Fun House (Extremely NSFW)

[UNFAMILIAR TOPIC DETECTED]

[ENTERING CONFUSED MODE]

SCP Pinkamena
Group Admin

1837473 Where did you go first?

[CONFUSION]

What do? I'm failing to understand what your words mean. Or the places you're talking about.

Weston (Crack Version)

There really isn't much RP going on there... :unsuresweetie:

If you'd like, stop by here and check us out. We're in the middle of remaking the group right now, but RP still happens, feel free to drop by and say hello, I'm one of the admins there. If you want to make some quick friends who'll definitely help you learn the basics you can try this group as well.

True story :moustache:

So they're just RP groups? I get the idea.

SCP Pinkamena
Group Admin

1837546 Sorta kinda
Weston is under construction, and Lilith's place is more like a brothel...

So uhh... any better examples?

Not really interested in brothels, or places that aren't finished yet. Although i will check it out.

SCP Pinkamena
Group Admin

1837558 ...Weston IS done, it's just going under a massive reboot. And what's not to like about Brothels? (besides AIDS) Honestly, the one's fade gave you are your best choices

I just have... odd sexual preferences.

Probably best not to get into it here.

SCP Pinkamena
Group Admin

1837578 Homo or Bi? Trust me when I say this: I don't care what you are, as long you're good with whoever you're with.

Just saying, but odd sexual preferences are Lilith's (and to an extent her group's) forte. But seriously, Just Role Playing is a great place to start, I linked it in my above comment.

Oh, I'm straight, but I'm... into music. Yeah, it's a long story.

Wub wub wub == :heart: :heart: :heart:

That actually sounds... Really intriguing, to be fairly honest.

I just say that my brain is wired to respond to what it responds to. Everybody's is.

And if you would like more info on the matter, I wouldn't mind discussing it with you in private.

Yeah, I agree with you on that sentiment, everyone has their both sexual and non sexual interests. But you don't have to tell me any more, unless you'd like to that is.

Well, it's not exactly my job to run around screaming my sexual interests, but I'm an open book. Have any questions about me, feel free to ask.

Yeah, I understand, and I'll keep that in mind if any questions pop up.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22