Bioshock: Equestria 489 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

HI there everypony! I'm currently writing a bioshock Infinite crossover but I want some help on on it.

1. what are the main cliches of bioshock infinite crossovers
2. I want to put an OC in Columbia
3. I want to take advantage of the different realities that can exist.

This list may expand and I'd love to hear what you have to say. :twilightsmile:

I think that you should use the Mane Six as leaders in Columbia, and although I haven't played Infinite, I can say that probably characters that are overpowered or ultimately helpless characters are unneeded.

That being said, you could get away with a lot of stuff, even the realities. It could even lead to a sequel or something in one.

Lastly, I'd suggest making your own story based in Columbia, not just a rehashing of the Infinite plot. There's a lot of potential here. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

939000 Thanks!:twilightsmile: I totally agree with you when It comes making my own story in Columbia and the cliches but I'm still conficted about putting a pony in a human Columbia vs a pony one.

939263 Mmhmm! Understandable. I just want to personally say my biased opinion that I loathe human/Pony crossovers because Idk. Humans are not supposed to be there :ajbemused:

That being said, I can completely understand why you would want one. It would be quite daunting to change the whole thing to allow for ponies, plus how do they shoot guns, get the heals going, etc. and humans are more capable and stuff.

But! Up to you. I support your efforts!:twilightsmile:

939267 Hi there, sorry it took sometime but I've settled on some ideas and have begun to write the story. Bad or good I will give you credit for ideas and help. Thank you!

Awesome! I can't wait to see what you make!:pinkiehappy:

962593 I made a google docs of it. You can find it here,enjoy!:twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7