The Elusive Badgerpony
Group Contributor
Mclovin
Group Contributor

937813 THE CROWS

The Elusive Badgerpony
Group Contributor

937825 Since they're functionally the same, THE CROWS TOO

Sorry everypony, but I gotta buck the trend. Electrobolt/Shock Jockey. Crows are all well and good, but fully upgraded, Shock Jockey can stun almost as many people and deal a lot of damage too -- plus, extra damage in water!

SCP Pinkamena
Group Admin

Undertow mixed with Charge that's a good combo.

Best Vigor: Charge!

Best Plasmid: Telekinesis

You people are denying the One-Two Punch plasmid? For shame. :twilightangry2:

The best plasmid is Electro Bolt. It's just so useful, even at level one, in both games.

I'll admit though; Shock Jockey just doesn't feel right to me. For Vigors, I go with Undertow. Yanks them close or throws them away for time to either sling perfect shots or get time to reload or recharge the shields.

The Elusive Badgerpony
Group Contributor

938453 Lies, that is not Nicholas Cage.

938455 Yeah, that looks more like James Rolfe!

The Elusive Badgerpony
Group Contributor

938478 It doesn't help that he looks positively pissed that it's bees.

938532 There's a possibility that that could be Clayface...

Return to Sender and Bucking Bronco are best.

vigor: the shield
plasmid: the wind trap
:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:
idk why so much stache

Vigor: N/A. Not sure if that's in Infinite or the original. I'm still a bit new to the series as a whole.

Best Plasmid: I'm torn between Telekinesis and Hypnotize Big Daddy. The former is really helpful and just fun to use. Nothing is more satisfying than pegging a splicer with a flaming body.

The latter because of two reasons: Big Daddies can be very helpful (Though temporary) companions, both the Bouncer and Rosie with different perks help quite much. Also, hypnotizing it gives me access to the Little Sister (Which I have been rescuing all of them; harvesting just seems...well...depressing) without wasting ammo or plasmids.

I like the Telekinesis plasmid to throw objects at baddies and Possession and Murder of Crows even Return to Sender for having the baddies killed themselves in remorse and for tackling victims by picking every blood and skin off hooligans even block the incoming bullets from getting me hurt.:ajsmug:

Buckin Bronko Devils kiss and Charge.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22