Bioshock: Equestria 474 members · 88 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
MrPockets
Group Admin

So how about dat Bioshock Infinite? Did anyone else shit their pants when you turn around and that boy of silence thing was RIGHT FUCKING THERE?!

Also, Rapture.:pinkiegasp:

That boy of silence caused me to nope the hell out.
Also it was interesting how they worked Rapture in to the story.
So remember there is always a man, a city and a lighthouse.

MrPockets
Group Admin

I can't wait for the DLC! Hopefully it adds to the Columbia story and isn't just a tacked on multiplayer mode.

866167 My hope exactly.

More importantly, the man is always the same man-- Booker could work the bathysphere system. When I saw that pointed out, my head kersploded.

Did you guys see the post-credits scene? If so, what were your thoughts? Because for me, it explained everything, but only after I spent twenty minutes arguing about it with a Canadian.

866224 In relation to the bathysphere it's a fairly simple system and a idiot could just pull a leaver. This makes me think its different men. Or maybe the same man just different pasts, futures and presents.
The post credit scene made some sense to me but left it opens to interpretation.

MrPockets
Group Admin

I think it has to do with Comstock being well and truly dead. Since he never existed, he never takes Anna, and this creates a world where she's still with Booker.

I'm Canadian O_O

There's always a man, always a city, always a lighthouse...

Y'know this line was actually what inspired the Bioshock crossover I'm still typing up. Kind of a work-in-progress, but still... :twilightblush:

As for the revelation of all of this... my head exploded. I mean, really; multiverse theory. That's almost NEVER used in videogames these days, let alone at all. Bioshock's Universe/Multiverse seriously opened the doors with this... :rainbowderp:

SCP Pinkamena
Group Admin

There are many theories... Some more ludicrous than others but still...

SCP Pinkamena
Group Admin

Then again... Constants and Variables....
(Oh, there he goes again.)
((What do you mean... Oh, I see nevermind then.))

i got my mind screwed at the end i was along the lines of :rainbowderp::rainbowhuh::derpyderp2::derpyderp1::fluttercry::flutterrage::rainbowderp::unsuresweetie::applejackconfused::twilightoops::pinkiehappy::ajbemused::pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy:

i then felt like :trollestia::trollestia::trollestia: visited me

and then i was like 'well played my good sir':moustache::moustache::moustache:

and that wraps up my feelings on thee end

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11