Pinkie's Imagination (RP/Story Group) 22 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hi there, everypony :twilightsmile: (And sorry for those of you who get this multiple times because of belonging in many groups like this)

This is your friendly neighbourhood Jadeile who is thinking that she is being helpful but actually she's probably just obnoxious and she's doing this mostly because she's bored by doing this little advertisement.

The situation is that how I see it this group is as good as dead. However, I find it a waste that all of you lovely RPers are sitting in a sinking ship and flailing helplessly, hoping that it'll somehow un-sink itself.

So as a solution, I hereby present you links to more lively RPs around this site! That's right, even if this particular group is dying there are other options out there, just waiting to get a surge of fresh players in! Without further ado, here are the nine RPs that I think still have potential:

Roleplay Gateway
A completely fresh RP group, started today! Seems to be one of those Everything Goes games, so if you want to just RP in general, this is the place to go!

M/M Role Players
This is an awesome place if you like to play as a stallion who loves other stallions! This group has been active for a good long while and is still going strong. Btw, I'm an admin in this group, it's just that great.

Maretropolis roleplay
In here you play as superhero ponies! Just how amazing an idea is that, right? This ship is slowly sinking and fighting hard to stay on the surface but new players would surely lift it right back up! So if you're interest, please join and save the RP!

Supernatural Pony Roleplay
Vampires, wereponies, zombies, all that stuff. Find that right here. Not very lively but I think this can be lifted right up if new people join.

Alternate Universe Role Playing Group
All kinds of interesting AUs here for you to try out. Really, just check it out for more info if AUs strike your fancy.

Fallout Equestria Related Roleplay
As the name says, this has to do with Fallout Equestria. The group is kind of dying but they're trying to lift it back up into new glory, so how about you help them out if you're interested?

RP R us
Looks like your general Everything Goes RP. Has a good handful of members already so seems like a solid place to play in.

Just Rope Playing
Yet another general RP. It has some impressive sized threads that are still alive and everything so I'm just going to have to assume that some of the active members are made of awesome. Worth a try, right?

OC Roleplay
The biggest living RP in this site. Focuses on OCs only. Doesn't need more advertising than this because it's already doing well.

As for this group itself... I suggest that if you're the owner of this group, you should just go ahead and delete it soon unless you're planning on trying to revive it or still have any active RPs happening. The less dead groups around, the better if you ask me.

Have a nice day, everypony :pinkiesmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1