Romance is Magic! 1,721 members · 5,371 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
Princess Glitzy
Group Admin

You can talk and stuff. Go on. Chat amongst yourselves. Random conversation, self-promotion, introducing yourself etc.

Have you ever stopped and tried to picture how awesome it would be if Chuck Norris were to roundhouse kick that sacred white buffalo who the Native Americans believe is going to usher in a new era of world peace in the head?

Princess Glitzy
Group Admin

2623533 I can't say that I have. I have a follow-up question. If you're walking down the street in a roller coaster and a wheel falls off your canoe, how many pancakes does it take to shingle a doghouse? True or false?

Hi! I'm Dustin. That's me.

I like reading, screamo/techno music, Anime, and Trixie is best pony! :trixieshiftleft:

that's all I got

2623449 I'm Darth Redbeard. I joined in December and since then, I have gone from being an author that completely sucks, to one that has gotten better. My writing style is sometimes straight to the point. My stories have a mix of romance, action, and some other things. I'm the founder of the PinkieBurn group.

Don't know what else to say.

Hello, all. This is Sai-guy. I write all-OC stories which are primarily about a married couple who are retired adventurers. Now, they live a "normal" life — normal to them at least. If anypony else really knew what their day-to-day life was like, they would seem a lot more interesting.

Luckily, dear prospective readers, you can see what they do.

How is everyone? I finally just finished a romance of my own, one that I have worked very hard on and figured, why not get out to a few groups and put myself out there as a writer? Since my first finished entry on the site is a romance, a group that is romance fic centric is fitting. I usually go by Soul, now, though it's the name of the main character of my first fic as well. I'm 22, aspiring to be a scriptwriter of animation in Japan. Not really sure what else to post, though ask if you're interested! I'm talkative. That said, nice to meet you all.~

Hello, I'm HapHazred.

It turns out that I write a lot of romance, so I figure I'll fit in here. Mostly AppleDash, some Octascratch. Despite being a very ambitious writer here, I actually don't have any wild aspirations of being a novelist: my true calling is engineering, which I study. I also admin a small author support group, review things, and write clever mystery stories when I'm not maliciously making ponies kiss.

Hello, I am Man on the Moon, but you may call me, Motm. I am a sucker for romance and...ahem clop... I find myself writing mainly romance and I'd love to share my stories.

Hello, Jongoji245 here.

Joined this group as I have been thinking of writing a romance story for the upcoming Valentine's Day. It involves an OC of mine and Apple Bloom set in the Equestria Girls Universe.

Hello everypony, I'm AngelDCS and I'm a romance story fanatic. I hope to share one of my stories when I get the chance.:pinkiehappy:

I have a story called How I Met Your Mothershy, and I don't know which folders to put it in. Can you help me?

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SOMEPONY I NEED IDEAS

Hi, I'm Pegasub! I just started here, but I've been a longtime reader. I like stories with the Mature tag but which aren't all clop; where there's some romance. And it looks like this is the right group!

Hello! newbie here! thanks for having me!

Heya! I'm Sympio and I'm a boring person.

Hello everyone! I joined the group

Hi, I'm Jazz and I'm happy to be here! 😊😁

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19