The good prince 542 members · 338 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

What do you think will happen in My Little Pony: Friends Forever #26? That is to say, how will the comic end?
Please respond by replying to this comment. It's the best way I can know I've gotten a response. And please, be polite.

Unfortunately, as much as I would prefer otherwise obviously, the cover alone makes it seem like Blueblood is going to be depicted as a complete snob with no positive traits and drive Shining nuts, until Shining finally snaps at him and maybe Blueblood learns a lesson he may or may not remember by the end.

I don't know, I could be wrong and I really hope I am.

Whether or not that happens, I'm comforted by the fact that the comics are nothing more than expensive fanfictions.

I would hope that it ends with Blueblood and Shining Armor learning a lesson or two by spending time with each other, as is the point of the Friends Forever comic that has been presented consistently with every past issue (I cannot think of an issue off the tope of my head where this hasn't happened). Presumably the lesson for Blueblood would be to more considerate of others and for Shining Armor it could be anything. But, if the writers are like some of the fans, then I fear that it will just be an stream of Blueblood bashing (which would go against the message of the Friends Forever comics, which is becoming or growing closer as friends and just the ponies generally learn more about each other).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4