Just Role Playing 98 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 179 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 179

Princess Celestia and Princess Luna stood, silent as they watched the scaly forms of dragons soar around they grey-green sky. They turned as they heard their three champions enter the chambers. "I am glad you all arrived," said Celestia, "I am sorry that you are being drawn into this. As you may know, the Elements have failed, and even our powerful magic cannot kill these dragons for long."

Luna took over, "Which is why we needed to bring you all in. We have been able to create three powerful objects, Dragon Soul Jars, capable of stopping these beasts for good. Unfortunately, my sister and I are needed to keep peace as best we can across borders. We chose you based on your abilities and capabilities, so I hope you do not fail."

"You should start in Ponyville, the Elements will have supplies for you."
--------------------------------------------------------------

Miraak and Grim stood at the top of Mount Dovahzul, speaking to their two emissaries.

"You two have been chosen by the Dragon Council for your ability to conquer," said Miraak, "Serve us faithfully as our emissaries, and you shall be rewarded."

"Betray us," said Grim, the Altmer Dragonborn, "and you'll wish you hadn't. I have received word that there has been rebellion in Ponyville. Squash it, and prove yourselves worthy."

2836293 Zhang, a diamond dog with a strong resemblance to a husky, nods at the princesses. "I will do as you say." She says, her jade eyes filled with her boredom. She fixed her leather armor quietly, and made sure Oracle, her ebony bow, was ready for use. Oracle had been a gift from her mother, and was enchanted with Frost.

Lepking13
Group Admin

2836293 "How would you like that done, a show of force or just execute those that rebel?" A red robed man asked, reaching up and adjusting the black mask that covered his face. He had a large swathe of cloth strapped across his back, nearly as long as he was tall. From within, an aura of hunger permeated the air around him.

Miraak smiled behind his mask; he liked this guy's spunk. "A show of force should be all that is necessary," he said, "but… do what feels right to you."

Lepking13
Group Admin

2836498 "That is giving me too much freedom." He chuckled. "A show of force then. Maybe taking one of the great sources of magic i feel in that place." He subconsciously reached up to touch the cloth across his back. "I'm feeling a touch peckish after all." He laughed aloud, turning and heading towards Ponyville.

2836293 Iron Hooves, a male buffalo stands before the princesses and bows in respect his sharp horns shimmering in the light,"I pledge my allegiance to you fair princesses, how would you me to handle this?" He asked standing up, showing of his black coat.

2836498 As they were speaking I entered the room covered in cuts and burn marks and said "Luna the elite guards are fleeing what do I do?"
(This is my character for those who don't know. Except you know anthro)

"It is simply a mission to subdue the leaders of the Dragons, and as such, we want you not killing them unless necessary," said Celestia.

"Let them," said Luna, "They know when they have been outmatched. As for you, I want you to travel with these heroes here, and be their companion in arms."

2839928 "Princess are you sure you will be safe?"

"We'll be fine," said the princesses in unison, "Now go." They then turned tail and walked out of the room, clearly having other issues at hand.

2836899 "Alright rookie lets get one thing straight do what your told understood." I said kindly as possible.

Lepking13
Group Admin

2840312 He looked down at Ponyville, the aura of hunger growing stronger from the thing on his back.

"Soon. You will be fed soon." He said, turning and taking the first step down the mountain. "And then you might get your turn. For now, we simply put down a rebellion."

2840331>>2840312>>2836899
Zhang ignored the others as she started to leave. I could probably do this alone, but I need someone to distract my opponents...those idiots might be useful...

2840331 "Whatever you say, Boss." Iron Hooves said with an anger glare.

2841965 "First we need to go to my room and get some special weapons." I said turning to the door. We went through many halls and corridors and eventually turned to see a solid red door with a flame carved into it. I used a key that was around my neck to open the door. once in I went and grabbed my crossbows and some bombs that were special made to dissolve dragon scales. Turning I said "Take this." and handed him a sword crossbow and a backpack full of bombs. I then went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of something red that must of been some kind of juice and it you aksed for some but I said, "No. you must never drink any of these in my fridge understood?" You replied while I was packing a few extra for the battle.

2842279 I stay quite and do what you say, nodding my head in understanding.

I turn and you see my eyes iris go red for a second. then I said "Lets go before any civilians get killed." After we have made it to pony ville we see that everyone is gone except for two men who seemed to be searching for people. I leaned and whispered "If they were from here they would know that everyone was at the shelter under ground. so I'm guessing they may be a raider so be careful." I turned towards the man and yelled 2840336 "Hello over there are you lost sirs? Say what's your names?"

Comment posted by AesNebula deleted Feb 13th, 2014
Comment posted by Pinkamina vs Butchershy deleted Feb 13th, 2014

2842400 [She didn't let the arrow loose, and she was aiming for Lep's character...also this is very confusing]

2842409 (You said barely nicking their cheek and never specified who you were aiming at)

2842427 [I know, but she didn't even fire the arrow, so it did not matter.]

2842431 (Sorry redo)
"Woah hold on there. Why don't you just put that down and state your business in Pony Ville."

2842443 [Wait what, which side is he on?]

2842611 [Is your char evil or good?]

2840331 2841965 2842448 (Gonna try and put this back on track.)

The group left after gathering their weapons. Soon enough, The Elements of Harmony waved as they saw the group of heroes approaching. Twilight spike first. "Greetings, all of you. I'm glad you made it safe. If you'll look in these chests, we have specialty weapons for all of you." She then gestured to three chests, each with a note on them: Melee, Long Range, and Spell Tomes.

A dragon hatchling took up stride alongside the emissary. "Drem Yol Lok, Steward of Miraak. Mind if I join you?" he asked in a small, yet powerful voice.

2842714 Zhang went to the long range one, she only needed extra arrows, but would grab anything she thought useful. She opened it silently, her face blank.

Inside the chest was a plethora of arrows of all shapes and sizes, each one carrying a fire, Ice, or lightning enchantment.

2842703 Neither bit of an anti hero working for celestia until he gets the chance to get away

2842770 Zhang takes all of the fire arrows, but leaves the frost and lightning alone. She grins as she loads a few into her quiver.

2842714 I went to the Melee (What is in it?)

Lepking13
Group Admin

2842714 "You will have to be careful around me." He said. "The name's Faust by the way."

2843251 2842947 "It's about time for fun to get started." Faust said. His hands glowed a sickening green. "Spirits of the dead, hear my voice. Return to your bodies so that my will be done." A small wave of magic moved out from where he was. "Return to the mortal planes, and wreak havoc." Faust laughed.

2843650 (Well things just got interesting)

In the melee box laid pounds of swords, daggers, spears, maces, and axes of many types of metals. Each carried enchantments similar to the arrows.

Twilight felt the magic working its way through the ground. Conjuration… raising undead. Alright, I can handle this, she thought as her horn lit up, slowing the process of reanimation.

The dragon barked out a laugh at Faust. "You should be the one fearing me. I am Dovah after all."

Lepking13
Group Admin

2844161 Faust grinned beneath his mask. "Looks like I found my target already." He said, gathering a large amount of magic in his hand. "I did not mean for you to fear me, only that I have no problems walking into suicidal situations and then back out unharmed." He said, casting out several more waves of his magic. Within the town, the ground was shifting as the long dead began clawing their way back up to the surface. "Are you ready to go hunting?" Faust said, the cloth on his back squirming.

"Very well. Catch but don't kill." Faust said, grabbing the end of the cloth and pulling hard. It unraveled quickly, revealing a large skeleton with thick metal coating its bones and a massive halberd running through it. A red glow appeared in its eyes as it stood up, pulling the halberd from within its own body and turning to the town. A clicking sound came from the skeleton as it started into the town.

2844161 I take the flame axe water sword and an ice mace then I turn to the man raising the dead and yell "Hey what are you to afraid to take us on your own?"

Lepking13
Group Admin

2844161 2844342 (Sorry, I was waiting for Bookworm to reply.)

"I see no need to risk my life when the dead are so willing to help." Faust laughed. "Although I guess I can humor you. You get through a handful of the dead, and I'll fight you one on one." He said, as several skeletons stepped in front of Faust. They were holding makeshift weapons, although they all were fit to kill.

2845176 "Do not underestimate the undead for if you do it will kill you." I said as my eyes turned red and fangs descended from my upper jaw. Wearing a huge smile I said "Just who the hell do you think I am?!"

Lepking13
Group Admin

2845329 Faust smiled beneath his mask. The undead started moving towards their opponent, their movements jumpy and slow. "You really should take your own advice. You're walking into a fight with something you have no understanding of how to fight."

2845358 "FOOL! YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT I HAVE DONE IN MY TIME AS ELIET ROAL GAURD CAPTIN! I yelled as I pulled three bombs from under my overcoat and hurled them into the crowd of zombies the explosions were defining as bones flew everywhere.

Lepking13
Group Admin

2845412 "And you have no idea what I'm capable of." Faust said as the skeletons reformed themselves. "Please, waste all of your strength. It'll make my fight much easier." He laughed. "Meanwhile, the entire town is being ravaged by more of my risen undead." The skeletons' skulls and jaws clacked, as though they were laughing.

"But you are right, as Royal Guard Captain I must treat you with the respect due to an opponent of such skill." He said, as the skeleton's movements got a lot smoother and quicker. "I'll make them a bit more realistic to fight."

2845517 "Huh this will be simple to beat with my mace." I said as I completely crushed the skull of three in one swing

Lepking13
Group Admin

2845765 The headless skeletons attacked when he got within range, drawing blood with their makeshift weapons. "Yawn, another weakling that talks big. I guess it was a good idea to send Lana into the town then. If you can't even handle some basic skeletons, you'd already be dead against her." He said, the skeletons getting into fighting stances.

"So do they just hand out guard captain ranks, or is there some sort of competency test you cheated on to get it?" Faust asked, laughing.

2845795 I grinned as the blood flowed from the cuts that was all I needed to go into a pure frenzy was to see blood. I equipped my axe and chopped every one that came in my range in half and once they were all gone I turned to the man and said "If your going to kill me you'll have to do a lot better than that." I then pulled a bottle from under my cloak and drank the crimson liquid from inside. My wounds were healing rapidly much to your surprise

Lepking13
Group Admin

2845987 "No, I really don't." Faust said, the sound of metal scraping against metal coming from behind the man. "Welcome back Lana, I found you an interesting person to fight." The ground around Faust moved, as more skeletons began clawing their way out of the ground.

"I guess I'll have to go get my meal." Faust said, walking towards the town. The horde of fresh skeletons moved with him, surrounding him on all sides.

2846031 Smiling I said "Well what do you know? I might have to actually try in this fight." I said grinning. "And if anyone's going to be a meal it will be you fools!"

Lepking13
Group Admin

2844161 2846192 Faust only laughed. "Don't hurt him too badly. I want to see how he turns out."

A skeleton compeletely covered in metal walked in front of him, a very large halberd in its grasp.

"Remember Lana, we're only here as a show of force. I don't want you murdering everything." Faust called back.

I smiled and said "You know its a shame I have no crossbows on me at the moment I could kick your ass a lot better with those. Oh well looks like I'll just have to settle with my sword." I said ready for any kind of attack they could dish out magical or not.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 179