Just Role Playing 98 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

Two figures find themselves in a small, stone hut in the middle of a dark realm. "Ah, you're awake. That's good." A soothing male voice says as the two sit up. "Please, don't panic. You aren't in heaven, or hell. Or wherever you think you go to after death. Gentlemen. Welcome, to the Temple." The voice continues and a blue fire lights up in the centre of the room, burning gently.

((Private RP with Kabuto and Scootareader))

I open my eyes wide and glance around the room. I stare at the figure beside me briefly, making out his features, before shifting my eyes to the figure who spoke with me, making out any details of the area around me.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

3104944 "Damn that brute" Al cursed through his helmet checking over his ODST armor before looking at the two "Ok what the hell is going on?"

I shrug my shoulders at the ODST, indicating that I have no clue, watching the figure who'd spoken and waiting for a reply.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

3106622 (I guess we'll wait for Danny:derpytongue2:)

3106622 3106324
A humanoid figure emerged from the flames, floating above the firepit. "Well, I'll tell you what's going on, dear champions. You two are very lucky to get this chance to live after death because, spoiler alert, there is only blank nothingness after you die." The figure began to solidify and landed outside the firepit, pointing at the two.

"Now, Champions, check your beds and head out. If you're lucky you'd find a village close by. I'l be watching." The figure smirked and burned away, leaving the Spartan and the little humanoid alone again.

I echo the mysterious stranger's words, "Check our beds?"
I then search my bedding for anything that may be contained within it.

I also ask my partner a question: "Live after death? What do you think he means by that? I feel pretty alive right now."

Each bed had a small work knife, a few rations of food and water and a set of clothes to match the size of the occupant hidden under the mattress. A loud thump resonated through the hut as a golem stepped into the room, looked about for a while, and walked off, it's single glowing yellow eye, staring at the two of them for a while before it left.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

3108977 "Why was that golem staring at us?" Al ask eating his food

3115809 3108899
"Well, no hurry, Spartan. I'll wait." The same soothing voice said, the sarcasm dripping from his words as he spoke. The flames shifted and the voice seemed to concentrate on Forty Winks. "Hmm, I've never seen anything like you, little one. Care to tell me your name?" The voice seemed to be more affectionate and kinder as it addressed Forty Winks

I ignore the voice briefly, instead addressing my armored compadre. "I dunno. A guard maybe? I don't think things work quite the same where we come from. What are you, anyway? Your name is Spartan, right?"

I then turn my head to the voice talking to me. "My name is 40 Winks. I'm guessing you already knew that, though. You seem to know a lot more about me right now than I do."

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

3116033 "My name is Al not Spartan" he said continuing to eat his food

3117012 "Im from the UNSC 154 ODST unit and names Al not Spartan" he answered with a yawn

3117012 3119981
The voice chuckled, "Same difference, friend. Though you should really get moving soon, the two of you." The fire slowly began to die out, fading from blue to a dull orange and becoming half it's regular size. Another golem, possibly the same one from earlier, peeked into the room again, it's glowing eye blinking at the two occupants before wandering off again. "Brother-damnit, I'll go and get that bastard. You two should run." The voice spoke again before the sound of shuffling could be heard.

I quickly change into the new set of clothes I've been given, then store my rations and leave the work knife where it's easily accessible. I stare at the ODST while he eats, saying nothing, while I wait for him to finish.

((Well, seeing that RPing is now banned, I say we bail.:ajsleepy: I had something planned and now we need to take it to Google Docs or something. I'll contact you two after deleting this thread and trying something out on my end.))

3124125 Newest site blog, I'll get an experimental RP setup in GDocs here.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

3124134 (Rping is banned!?:rainbowderp:)

3125420 ((Check the site news and my link. See if you wanna join or something.))

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19