Polyamory 1,762 members · 1,247 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Hey y'all,
I'm planning to finally moving from lurker to author on this site.
Writing a poly story for my first would honestly be really nice but I'm wondering if y'all have ships/characters/tropes you'd love to see ?

I most enjoy writing character study type slice-of-life, romance, hurt/comfort so focusing on interactions and dynamics suit me best.

Even if not for this first one, I'd just love to hear what sort of ships people are currently attached to !

StarTrixBurst. Aka Starlight, Trixie, and Sunburst. Aka the best ship in the fandom.

Spike whit Gabby, Rarity and Ember. ( And optionaly Coco Pommel )

There's this one poly ship I like a lot that some artist once drew...

Starlight, Trixie and Sunburst

:D

Twilight, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash.

Since those three couples are the best pairings in the fandom, it’s stands to reason they’d be super cute as a throuple.

A few of the more interesting dynamics could be Dash pushing Twilight to be a far more active Princess than Celestia ever was. Pinkie keeping both of them on their hooves to stop any sort of complacently from settling in. And Twilights stability and responsibility can be juxtaposed with Rainbow’s dedication to the Bolts and Pinkie’s to Ponyville.

If you do EG, then Sunset, Sci-Twi, and Rainbow Dash gets into some fun dynamics. Especially depending on how you handle the “actually a horse” aspect. Current favorite image for this is Twilight sitting on a couch reading with dash lying down with her head in Twis lap, reading Daring Do and Sunset walks in, sees them, rolls her eyes and makes a bookworm joke at Rainbows expense. Because tiny SoL moments like that are fun.

Definitely gotta agree on StarTrixBurst as the power throup!e.

The CMCs with each other, on occasion, was *allllllmost* made a thing if you squint, and I have a soft spot for Pinkie and the Cakes.

Also, Spike/Gabby/Rarity and the Y6 in alnost any combination.

I'm gonna be bland and say the Young Six, because they're cute.

A little out there but maybe Twilight/Zecora/Rarity. Would start like a water polycule with twilight as the O but I can see rarity and zecora grow on each other.

Another thought is Spike/Thorax/Rarity/Gabby, spike and thorax are already bro's, rarity would love being royalty and gabby would just like being there.

Bow Hothoof, Windy Whistles, and Ms. Harshwhinny. It could be an adding another partner in their marriage kind of thing.

Ones I like are:
Raritwijack
Startrixburst
SombraShiningDance
Shiningdanceburst
Gallbaryona
Caramacshy

i would love to read either a Twilight x Luna x Rainbow Dash or a Twilight x Luna x Tempest Story

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13