All Things Horror! 189 members · 298 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I am looking for writers for my two fanfics, one of them being horror related, and the other not. The one I am here to talk about is: 'Ponyville Anthologies: Screams in the Night' it's a series of one-shot scary stories that don't connect at all, and they are written by different writers. Well, writers can write one chapter, or a million chapters for it, I don't really care. Point is, I would like writers to submit stories where there are MLP characters and put it into some kind of horror genre, whether it be monsters, psychological, slasher, or whatever you choose. Except for one.

Rules:
Must be at least 5000 words,
They are only one chapter,
No Cupcakes, or Rainbow Factory rip-offs! These have been done to death, and they are not scary. Anymore. I'm sure they were scary to people the first time around.

There will also be another Ponyville Anthology series concerning 'What if' scenarios, titled 'Ponyville Anthologies: A Different Path' but since this is a horror group, I've decided to only include 'Screams in the Night' Message me, or reply to this if you wish to write for either, or both, of these stories.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1