Dusk Shine's Love Life 521 members · 147 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Sorry but I accidentally uploaded the original version of is thread without it having anythign but the title and I was unable to modify it so I deleted it so I could start over

I apologise

If dusk ends up with one of the other mane six, what would their parents be like

Here is an idea I got but switched it as my original idea was Twiligth and butterscotch

If dusk and fluttershy got married, what would the relationship be with fluttershy' parents

Would they be a bit too nervous with the game when it got out that they are the parents in law of a prince of equestria and would they be too nervous with dusk wanting to try and bond with them even calling them mom and dad

Most likely nervous.

well I can see fluttershy brother ask dusk for help in hook up with mare or bail him out.
her parents um well don't knew anything about them so if they like fluttershy, I say too nervous, but I always seen fluttershy parent being in guard or retired wonderbolts or in a crime organizing like old school mobs, or something like that, and they would be friendly with dusk but I can see her dad telling dusk, "if u break my little girl heart I break your legs"

They clearly said in the episode he was retired from the cloud factory

I stop watch the show after starlight first show up, been needing to start up again,

So you started again
Well I guess I can get your mistake

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6