World War Bronies 733 members · 129 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25

Wait that's Battlefield 5 and it's taking place in WWII.

Yes that's a prosthetic limb on that woman's arm.

Really EA? Really?

Apparently EA has put modern warfare into WWII and making it look like Wolfenstein or Fallout. This is silly.

And I'm not even surprised.

.............. I just don’t even care now.

ok, the grenade thing COULD be done.. but would take a MOTHERFUCKING TON OF SKILL AND LUCK!... MOSTLY LUCK! and prosthetic limbs were not reserched &/or developed till AFTER the war.. if I remember right.. but you gotta admit.. that tiger tank looked nice, even if it is a cutscein

It’s pulling a Call of Duty on us or as one of my friends said:
“Battlefield had forced sex with COD”

ok.. THAT.. that is funny! give your friend props for me!

Can't wait for the Wehraboos and Neo-Nazi filth to come slithering out of the woodwork.

dragonfang33
Group Admin

EA.., after what you did to Star Wars, you're going to have to make a game that is the cure for multiple forms of cancer before I even consider showing forgiveness...PS Don't even THINK about putting in lootboxes

Actually, I wish it could take place in the Vietnam War or the Korean War. It would be a refresh from all the WW2 stuff

Ever heard of Douglas Bader?

The difference is, that was a leg. But this is a prosthesic arm that’s comparable to a modern prosthetic arm which it didn’t exist at the time, but correct me if I’m wrong.

Knowing EA, they're going to do it.

James MacLachlan, RAF pilot who flew with a prosthetic arm

Except that the arm that MacLahlan had didn't have to support large amounts of weight or massively precise movement - it just had to be good enough to allow him to operate the throttle, the controls on the port side of the plane (which wouldn't have been that finicky, seeing as these would have been designed to be operated while wearing gloves), and to hold the control column steady while he lowered the landing gear. And, to my knowledge, his arm was actually a prosthetic forearm, that attached to his biological arm at the elbow. The one in the trailer is a flat out prosthetic arm replacement.

AT LAST! A PROPER DIESELPUNK GAME!

What is your stance on Steampunk?

People might have been expecting too much, I just want a better story than CoD. Same stuff but with a different kind of paint is all this is.

EA Confirms Battlefield V Will NOT Have Loot Boxes... Am I Dreaming?

Looking at it... it’s a forearm. On the hand she used to hold the gun up. Not that far fetched at all honestly.

I prefer Dieselpunk and Atompunk, finding Steampunk to be the least interesting of these genres.

Is atompunk relating to nuclear power?

If you've ever played a Fallout game, you know what Atompunk is.

I have never played a fallout game. I'll assume atompunk is nuclear because fallout relates to a dystopian nuclear fallout future.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25