World War Bronies 733 members · 129 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Poodicus
Group Admin

Hey guys, Poodicus here.

I honestly didn't want to do this, but it seems some people don't end up reading the rules, and then put stories that have broken this rule-

-Even if related to the World Wars in anyway, sadly, if a story has a higher dislike rating than like rating, said story will not be allowed into the folders. I do this to keep the 'best' stories out there and to promote them for more people to see.

Is this harsh? Sure, but as leader of this group, as much as I pride myself as a person who loves to learn about the history of World War 2, I also pride myself as a reader and a writer. To ignore this rule would mean to let people put their stories into the folders, that would then drown the folders with bad stories with the good ones.

Now, can you request that your story still be added to the group? Yes, you can.

I have created a 'Requests' where in which users like yourselves can add your stories to the folder, then I myself, Eagle, or dragonfang33 can add them to the respective folders that they belong should they follow the rules of A) Being about the World Wars in some way or another, and B) Having more upvotes than downvotes, meaning until your story can achieve a ratio of good>bad, it will sit in the folder until otherwise.

The other folders will be locked to Admins only.

Also, because we're in need of more Admins, give me a PM basically asking me for it. I'll review how much time you've spent in the group (mostly by the number of threads you've participated in, created, or stories already grandfathered in. This doesn't mean you can start spamming the group with new threads just to up your numbers. Just want to cover that part.)

Anyways, I hope you guys and gals understand, and I hope you all have a great day.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1