The Bionicle Group 241 members · 63 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Hey guys. I know it was a short while ago since Bionicle G2 was cancelled but I've been wondering how to continue telling more stories surrounding both Bionicle G1 and G2. Obviously, Bionicle can be told through many ways, and I've seen some impressive works. This can be fanfiction, fanart, fanfilms, MOCs, etc. (for the purposes of this thread, it's just Bionicle stuff, no crossovers). Here's some example:

1. NickinAmerica's Bionicle Nova Orbis story, a continuation of the original G1 story that has it's own twists. If you haven't seen it, I'd suggest you read it right now (seriously, it is THAT good).

2. TohKann's work which include the anime- style reboot, Bionicle: Rebirth Chronicles (animation's decent for what it is and the voice work is alright), and his two very short clips where he tries to recreate the Toa Inika/Mahri stories in the style of the Bionicle trilogy.

Those are the only two I can think of, but I'm sure there are more. I have been planning to make my own story that takes place in Metru-Nui's years of abandonment before the Matoran return (however, I can only hope to actually write it).

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm sure there's something for the G2 Bionicle toyline, and I can't wait to see what else it out there. Thanks.

-W.S.

Toa Coy
Group Admin

5432101 adapting the books into animation could work

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2