Momlestia 1,970 members · 528 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

A mont ago,I checked in the section "Momlestia y Spike" of mere chance the fic and its only chapter "Mothers' Day", and I ended up taking the surprise that this story no longer exists in the page, besides that I don't remember the name of the creator of the fic, leaving me with the doubt in mind, if the fic was deleted by the user, or if the latter lost his account.
THANKS for all
I hope and my question will be answered.
The image is of reference to the subject, and the rest is just filling

FiMFetch archive. Looks like the author deleted all their stories completely.

Why though? There wasn't anything wrong with it.

Darn, that's a shame. I always like those kinds of stories.

Well, I believe I should clarify why they're gone. I was going through a bit of a rough patch (I still am) and deleted them during a particularly rough night I had. I spent an hour or two debating on whether or not to completely delete them or just leave them up. I got it into my head that they weren't good enough. On top of all of that, I was writing Familial Bonds on my old laptop, when I got the new one I forgot to transfer over the notes I had to it. So I lost the outline I had made for the story which I didn't realize until then. I can't recover it now as I've replaced my old OS with a Linux based OS instead (for college and general memery).

I might re-upload Familial Bonds and TLoS as I believe they were my most popular stories on here. If enough people want to see them up again, that is. As of now, I don't know if I"m going to pick up writing again or not, that decision has yet to come.

Max

I would love to see these again, especially loved familial bonds....

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7