Momlestia 1,967 members · 528 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

5398141 yes, she would, but not hover as they move on with their lives.

5398141 Absolutely, but at the same time I think she'd give them space to move on with their lives. Or maybe she was originally not very attached to her students, but changed after Sunset Shimmer ran off, convinced if that she showed more affection to her students she could hopefully keep them from growing discontent with their lives.

5398141 I can't remember the episode, but there is a scene where, as Luna is raising the moon, Celestia is disclosing to Twilight her feelings about banishing Luna in the past and being hailed as a hero, while it was painful to her. Then Twilight says that she never thought about it, like she never realized that there was this side to Celestia. So, I don't really have a reason to believe that she was particularly close to Twilight and then I don't really have a reason to think that she was close to any of her students. Just some distant authority figure that told her what to read.

Thank the gods for fanfiction...

Didn't she say that sunburst was a former student of hers?

5399397 what a way to go, celestia gets a new protege or maybe sunset shimmer makes a return

5399399 I don't know, given his age I think Sunburst was taken on after Sunset Shimmer, but before Twilight Sparkle, albeit briefly.

5399402 that would be awesome if sunset came back
(I have only watched 3 seasons and the 1st equestria girls of mlp)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9