Momlestia 1,965 members · 525 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Daww look at it.

4380578 Well, this is the cutest thing I've seen in a while. I love the sibling rivalry. I love that Celestia is obviously holding Twi back in spite of her expression being the definition of serenity.

And now I consider writing a Twilight and Luna as adorable alicorn sisters fic.

4380759 I like those types of stories, where momlestia is mother to twi and luna and all the adorbs that go with it. omg imagine it a sibling rivalry where they both trying to out do each other both of them would be even stronger for it, even more intelligent. but they love each other and the rivalry is more of a playful competitive one where there is no hate and when they have to they work together and protect each other. also adorable sibling comedy is go.

4380783 That's exactly why I want to write it. I imagine Luna as the elder sibling, but is still young enough to see no problem with getting her little sister into trouble. Not on purpose or for any malicious gain(Other than that one time Lulu stole Twily's cookie), but because they are both very young and are prone to filly sized adventures in a princess sized castle. Heck I even want to give a nod to Luna's banishment by sending her to her room and Twilight overreacting to the point here she acts like it's a thousand year banishment.

Okay, first I will finish the next part in one of my ongoings(it is finished it just needs one more quick read through for grammar and spelling) then I will start work on this exciting idea... now I need a title... maybe "Lulu and Twi in; Sibling Revelry" or something like that. Also yes I did mean Revelry.

4380802 the misadventures of twilight and luna, ore imouto ga konnani raiburu wake ga nai, supermaretral?

4380876 The first one sounds pretty good, but I don't know what the second one means. It sounds nice though.

4380913 well it means my sister can't be this rival (google translate failed to provide an answer to a question. what i wanted as it failed magnificently so I had to do it myself with poor grammar. when I tried to translate my sister can't be my rival) it is based on a ore imouto ga konnani kawaii wake ga nai (my sister can't be this cute)

Okay I like that one. Heck I would be fine using either the English or the Japanese. Obviously If I use the Japanese I will put the translation in the description. Plus now that my story has been updated I can get to work building a world!

4380965 heh if you want to brainstorm ideas or discuss Ideas I'd be willing to help, right now im not writing anything.

4380971 Sure, that sounds like fun. I love working with other folks on story ideas.

4380578 Will you provide us the link to this cute pic, please?:pinkiesmile:

I'd like to see it without the cutie marks.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14