The Petriculture Cycle 455 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Kwakerjak
Group Admin

Okay, I've spent today taking a breather from writing, but tomorrow, I'm hoping to start writing Pandelirium, which is the final installment of the Petriculture Cycle.* However, I don't know if the first chapter will be finished in the usual week-or-so that it normally takes me to write chapters, because I plan to start out by writing one particular subplot in its entirety before working on the rest of the story.

Of course, I also like feedback, and I think that you deserve something special for being part of the group. So, how about I give you guys a sneak peek once I'm done with the first phase of writing (which is arguably also the final phase of prewriting)? You wouldn't need to worry about having anything spoiled, because the scene I have in mind is the first one in the whole story.

Let me know what you think of this idea.

* I know I said in an earlier thread that it would be named Agharta, but my prereaders convinced me that that this title was better.

So it begins.....

A sneak-peek would be cool I reckon. :pinkiehappy:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!! :pinkiecrazy: Sneak Peak?

Peak sneak!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7