RWBY Fan Club 700 members · 133 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

What are your opinions on the following RWBY reviewers, if any?

adel aka
Vexed Viewer (who I think is also a Brony)
EruptionFang

My fave are freelance amber, murderofbirds and thatkaitodan but those are the reactors I watch

Eruption Fang is an entitled prick who has to get his way. He does not review RWBY he points out all the ways it isn't hat he wants. He can't accept when he's wrong and has made blatantly false statements about cannon to support his ideas. He has no understanding of what a human is or how we are all different. EF has also demonstrated an inability to look past the surface of the show in any capacity. He also reads really far into things that aren't there, his version of Adam has literally never existed.

The most in-depth thing I've seen EF do is song analysis and even that is very surface level.
Sorry, I have a lot of issues with EF, for me, he represents what's wrong with a vast majority of the vocal FNDM.

Eruption may do the occasional good thing, but yeah. I mean, no matter what Adam was like in the past, its obvious the man he was, if he cared for Faunus rights at all, is dead, replaced by a man driven by vengeance, towards Blake, and presumably Weiss, due to being a Schnee.

I find that all the reviewers have nothing but negative things to say about the show, while reactors have nothing but positive things to say about the show... Overall, I don't like any of them.

So basically he's the Nostalgia Critic?

Legit never heard of them so I have no clue

And most of all Eruption fang literally jumps the gun way too much.

TBF, even Murder and such do voice flaws of the show

True... I was being a little general.

Adel aka is just nuts

Eruption fang wants rwby to cater to him

I did see vexed viewer once but legit don't remember him.

Honestly, any of the people reviewing rwby need a hard look at. Hero hei seems to make shit up all the time. Good rule of thumb is that if the reviewer has nothing specific then do your own research. Preferably do your own research anyway but people are lazy

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13