Miss Harshwhinny is Best Pony 397 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
Skywriter
Group Admin

Whatever your beliefs in these changing times, let us all come together and stand united to deal with the true issues of the modern world: to wit, whether or not Ms. Harshwhinny will ever again appear in whatever years the show has left.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Almost assuredly not. But when has this forum concerned itself overmuch with realism?

And a Happy Harshmas to you too!

(Disclaimer: Harshmas and other such unprofessional bits of tomfoolery are in no way approved by Ms. Harshwinny, PLLC)

I think it's likely if they ever do another Equestria Games episode, which isn't that impossible, or some big children's sports competition thing, like national little league buckball.

Much like Jesus, Harshwhinny was in the world for such a brief time, and in that time imparted all the lessons we needed. It is on us who remain to learn those lessons and take them to heart.

Merry Harshmas, one and all.

horizon
Group Contributor

I BELIEVE IN THE SECOND COMING

Wouldn't it be more like a 4th coming given she has appeared more than once afore?

horizon
Group Contributor

🚨 🚨 🚨 Harshwhinny forthcoming: CONFIRMED! :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

(cc: 6258636 6258688 6258736 6258794 6258899)

Skywriter
Group Admin

Which comes first: more Harshwhinny or HL3?

horizon
Group Contributor

"Harsh-Life 3: The Search For Spike." Thrill to time-traveling shenanigans as Harshwhinny pilots the USS Enterprise to the 1970s to save the Earth with humpback whales! Groovy bell bottoms and disco music for everypone!

horizon
Group Contributor

Uh, you're actually describing "Harsh-Life 4: The Journey Home". Harsh-Life 3 is the one where she infiltrates the rebuilt Death Star and her father helps her defeat Emperor Palpamane as they're about to destroy the rebel base.

horizon
Group Contributor

No, that's "Harsh-Life: Return Of The Harshi," technically #6 in the series. Harsh-Life 3 is the pre-sequel to the original Harsh-Life trilogy, where Harshwhinny defeats an evil sorceror in a climactic duel to win The Prize and rule the world as the last remaining immortal.

horizon
Group Contributor

No, that's "Harsh-Life III: The Final Dimension", which thankfully was erased from the universe along with Harsh-Life II due to the power of fan denial. Harsh-Life 3 is the one where Harshwhinny is delivered to a day-care center instead of the attic when Iron Will goes to college, and she must confront the nature of mortality while fighting a climactic battle for her life against Lotso The Bear in the garbage dump.

horizon
Group Contributor

You're actually thinking of the spinoff series "Harsh-Life 3", which was about the Harshwhinny toy line. The real Harsh-Life 3 is the one where Science Harshwhinny faces off against a reformed bacon-haired orange pony in a series of athletic events culminating in Harshwhinny sucking up all the magic in the world and being redeemed through the power of bacon-hair's love.

horizon
Group Contributor

No, that's your self-insert fanfic "Harsh-Life 3: Friendship Games". Harsh-Life 3 is the one where she treks to Antarctica in search of the legendary spaceship Borealis, fighting through a series of time-and-dimension-travelling adventures in an effort to liberate equinity from the Combine.

horizon
Group Contributor

Okay, that's just ridiculous.

I hope this doesn't get you banned for future season spoilers.

Per knightly, talking spoilers is ok, linking or posting images is not.

EDIT:Think it was just a gag on "4th coming." SAD.

Comment posted by Rune Soldier Dan deleted Dec 28th, 2017
horizon
Group Contributor

You know we're not supposed to post the video of that Season 8 scene where she saves both Equestria and Earth through passionate kissing … right?

You'd better delete that comment before the moderators come around.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

And here I thought everypony would've been talking about Ms. Harshwhinny and G5...

--Sweetie Belle

I think you give far more credit to my knowledge of forthcoming events than I actually have dear sir!

Rest assured if Harshmas the Harshwhinnying is to be a thing you know as much as I!

6260608 Ok, I thought you were planning to link to those images on 4Chan stolem from Hasbro with the sketches of Harshwhinny as the Season 9 Finale villain. You're good then.

I admit, I was very briefly fooled.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26