Miss Harshwhinny is Best Pony 397 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

They mentioned Miss Harshwhinny.

Best Season 6 episode. It is official.

And it looks like Pinkie expected her Harshness to be in Cloudsdale for some reason, maybe to preemptively turn them down for the next Equestria games 3 years early.

horizon
Group Contributor

Also, Pinkie had a picture of Iron Will in her wallet.

Is this implying shipping? Are Pinkie and Will an item? Is she going to become Miss Harshwhinny's daughter-in-law?

5274937 And now I have PinkWill in my head. Thank you so much for that image.

You monster.

horizon
Group Contributor

Well, you know what they say. "Shared pain is lessened. Shared joy is increased. And shared horrifying crackships are the only way to drive them out of your head into other people's brains, if you can't afford eye-bleach."

5275176 I would try to counter, but I'm busy fending off Cynewulf and Timaeus on Skype PMs as they mould a pegasus courtship idea into the form of TwiShy with all the grace and subtlety of twin sledgehammers.

So just imagine I came up with something wittily horrifying like ZephyrHoof or whatever.

Actually, dear God, let's pretend I didn't just say that.

And it looks like Pinkie expected her Harshness to be in Cloudsdale for some reason, maybe to preemptively turn them down for the next Equestria games 3 years early.

She's THAT ahead of her work!

She had a picture of Moondancer too. And Cheese Sandwich I think, and seriously, that's way too big a crackship to be taken seriously. So many pictures that I think it's less romantic and more "Pinkie is actually Equestria's NSA."

5275176 It's pronounced "shippers ruin lives." It's not pronounced "Shippers; ruin lives!" It's a description, not an order!

Off course, Her Greatness is omnipresent.

I'm pretty sure Zephyr is so unprofessional, Miss Harshwhinny can't actually perceive him beyond a vague sense of greater annoyance whenever he's nearby.

5276797 so... She would feel a great disturbance in the professionalism?

Merely a wandering patch of amateurishness. Curious, but even more beneath her notice than most of Equestria.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Honestly, I'm amazed they still remember her existence!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13