Miss Harshwhinny is Best Pony 397 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28

In celebration, have a picture of Harshwhinny smiling.

Such breathtaking majesty. Such heartlifting mirth. Truly, we are blessed.

This is what we live for. This is what we strive towards. Through our attempts at perfect professionalism, we raise the overall average of professionalism within our small slice of the multi-dimensional realms, and thus increase the power and influence of perfect professionalism ponified, Ms. H. While, of course, as is our lot in life, we can never actually perfect professionalism, our constant attempts at personal improvement please her on a sub-atomic level.

Thus, with enough of us dedicated to the hunt, the search, the quest for perfect professionalism, one day in some far flung future, Ms. H will look down on us and judge us worthy enough to trod upon by her perfectly professional hoof.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

That's a picture of her frowning. Smiling would be more like this:

--Sweetie Belle

Skywriter
Group Admin

Woo! Now on to 300 actual unique subscribers rather than sockpuppets! Just 294 to go!

Hey, I only joined because Ferret told me you guys fighting with your sockpuppets is the greatest show on Earth.

Take that Ringling Bros. Circus!

Ack! What did you do to my tribute to the one and almighty Harshwhinny?

Also, artwork featured wohoo! *Does a professional dance o_o*

Skywriter
Group Admin

Yeah! Screw those guys and their elephants!

...that didn't come out at all well.

horizon
Group Contributor
horizon
Group Contributor
horizon
Group Contributor

DAAAAAAD! HE'S TOUCHING ME WITH HIS GRUBBY NON-CHANGELING PUPAE!

WELL, YOU TOUCHED MY SALAD FIRST!

horizon
Group Contributor

WELL, I'M IGNORING YOU!

Clearly Photoshopped. Her face doesn't bend that way.

I DON'T CARE, I'M IGNORING YOU MORE!

Thank you for your artistic contribution! I'm not certain that it lives up to the consummate standard of professionalism that everyone except that stupid poopyhead Horizon sets in our group's discussions, but it seems like a remarkably professional likeness nonetheless. :twilightsmile:

horizon
Group Contributor

Please inform 5124415 that I'm ignoring him five times harder than he's ignoring me, because everything he says is terminally retarded and 100% incorrect. Let me also say that your piece of art is a remarkably professional likeness, despite questions about whether it lives up to the consummate standard of professionalism set by everyone here except for that dumb boogerface Poorly Disguised Alt.

Oh yeah? Well, fine!! Hey 5115992, please inform 5120090 that HE should inform Horizon that I'M ignoring HIM a MILLION times harder than he ever could. I'm ignoring him so hard that I'm now ignoring him by proxy. In fact I even tried ignoring his entire IP address but then my Internet broke.

Thank you for posting this thread! I haven't felt this professional in weeks.

horizon
Group Contributor

Please ask 5116267 to report 5117315 to moderator 5120090 for failing to inform 5124425 that I am ignoring him EXPONENTIALLY harder than he is ignoring me. Any level of redirection he can achieve, I can outdo, because he's just that ignorable.

And tell him he owes me a new salad.

1) Please tell 5124425 to ...
2) [Goto 1]
3) ... tell 5124426 I'm ignoring him even though I reported him to the moderators for stealing my salad joke.

horizon
Group Contributor

... well played. :trixieshiftleft:

My professional fee is 1 beer per instance that I tell any one of you that the other one is ignoring the other one

If it will get me out of your ire for failing to report, I have a solution to help you side with against this rogueish devil! We need to understand the concept of infinity. For that, I bring to you the koan of Gutei's finger.

Gutei raised his finger whenever he was asked a question about Zen. A boy attendant began to imitate him in this way. When anyone asked the boy what his master had preached about, the boy would raise his finger.

Gutei heard about the boy's mischief. He seized him and cut off his finger. The boy cried and ran away. Gutei called and stopped him. When the boy turned his head to Gutei, Gutei raised up his own finger. Reflexively, the boy tried to raise his missing finger as well. In that instant the boy was enlightened.

The meaning is obvious.

The situation will resolve itself when you cut off your rival's finger.

horizon
Group Contributor

But, uh … what if we don't have fingers? What if, instead, we have perfectly normal pony stub-appendages?

Should we both transform into something with fingers first?

Using transdimensional portals that alter morphic fields, I presume?

horizon
Group Contributor

… well, of course. It's not like there's anything else I could have meant.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Oh, no. I'm not getting between you two.

...partially because I think that would be geometrically impossible.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28