Miss Harshwhinny is Best Pony 397 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

Yes, it's that time of the year again. The time when we all sit back and reflect upon how different our lives would be if Skywriter hadn't founded this forum dedicated to all things Harshwhinny. The time when we appreciate the place this mare holds in our hearts, and how empty they would be without her. The time when we wonder what we would be doing with our lives if it weren't for her. Frankly, I suspect that I'd be a would-be potato farmer on Mars trying to figure out how to un-irradiate his seed potatoes.

All hail Ms. Harshwhinny!

My greatest hope for the coming year is to see Flurry Heart receive the best possible Governess/Life Coach any foal could have.

Skywriter
Group Admin

At the risk of depleting my stockpiles of yes, all my yes to this idea. Now I will need to wait a while to build up more yes.

Skywriter
Group Admin

See what a boring life I've saved you from? But in truth it is not me, but the power of Harshwhinny working through me. I am merely an instrument of Harshwhinny's will.

Skywriter
Group Admin

In all seriousness, I REALLY WANT THEM TO FIND AN EXCUSE TO BRING BACK HARSHWHINNY.

The group... was founded on Hearts and Hooves Day?

5048997 It would be a tragic episode though. We see a montage of Flurry Heart growing and learning and becoming more professional every day, under Miss Harshwhinny's barely-disapproving eyes. Then, when everything seems perfect, Flurry Heart tries to ride a scooter through a hoop but fails because her giant wings get caught under the wheels. Miss Harshwhinny leaves without a word and is never seen again.

horizon
Group Contributor

A potato farmer on Mars? But surely, sir, you'd raise alpacas! Potatoes merely provide food (and electricity), whereas alpacas provide wool, meat, odd humming noises, and also spit in your face.

Wait, were we talking about Harshwhinny? Don't care, alpacas.

horizon
Group Contributor

WRITE THIS FANFIC NOW

5049753 It's up for grabs.

You still need to feed the alpacas something, so you're back to farming potatoes. Besides, I'm more partial to vodka than kumis.

Skywriter
Group Admin

A bit earlier, but I'm just coming off of a vacation and hadn't had the wherewithal to throw an anniversary post together yet. Thankfully OP did it for me!

Skywriter
Group Admin

omg so sad

Wait, were we talking about Harshwhinny? Don't care, alpacas.

Frink.

Skywriter
Group Admin
horizon
Group Contributor

5050262 5050268

… now I want art of Harshwhinny as a llama.

And thus Flurry Heart turns to the dark side, using all that Harshwhinny taught her to bring ruin and devastation to all who oppose her.

Fortunately, she's still, like, five years old, so she just gets put in time-out.

WRITE IT!:flutterrage: If these Evilbelle fics are any indication, you'll be covered in hookers and likes within the hour.

"Two, three, kick, turn, turn, turn, kick, turn…"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19