Miss Harshwhinny is Best Pony 397 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Skywriter
Group Admin

Not since Argembarger's "Spiderses" has a fic come along that has captured the dramatic sweep, the stern majesty, and the lack of anatomical knowledge endemic to the Pony community like Horizon's multi-part sprawling masterwork "My Harshwhinnial". In service to this greater genius, I contribute my own, admittedly lesser light in the form of...

...a full audiobook recording of all seven posted parts of "My Harshwhinnial"!

This is a public service provided free of charge to all readers of the Harswhinny forums who cannot read.

EDIT: I will be very disappointed if this audiobook recording does not generate a trance electronica remix or two.

I listed to this I was drikning my POwerthirst and writning lesbian pones, but then I didnt think u snag the Powerthirst song write but otherwise it was really good oh and you didn't pronounce sexs rite because its sexs not sexs but that's okay. This is prery much the best story I ever saw, and I liked the part where u made the sexs sounds cuz your voice is realy ameircan and that helped me sleep after I drank my POWERThrist and wrote lespones. It tasted like oats.
Five musstashes oust of 5. :twistnerd::twistnerd::twistnerd::twistnerd::twistnerd::twistnerd::unsuresweetie::twistnerd:

horizon
Group Contributor

ithink i luv u in a totali non lesbain way

horizon
Group Contributor

The trance remix should be named "Undue Gravitas."

horizon
Group Contributor

Horizon, is that you? :rainbowhuh: Did Ponydora Prancypants forget to log out?

Skywriter
Group Admin

DAMNIT MAN STOP WASTING EMOTICONS

You have a great radio voice.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Thank you! I studied briefly under Dr. Science in my youth.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8