Miss Harshwhinny is Best Pony 397 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 36 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 36
horizon
Group Contributor

I notice in Horizon's ongoing Harshwhinny epic that in a feat of great deliberation and painstaking worldbuilding, he crafted in a reason that Harshwhinny outshines every other pony in Equestria (except for his OC, which is forgivable because he inherits it from her):

(Chapter 5)

Luna took us back to the royal Castle of the Princesscorn Sisters. Princesscorns were alicorns that got doublecorned to raise the planets and rule the Equestrian International games Committeee. They were angry. [1]

(Chapter 6)

"My name's Miss Harshwhinnny, although most people call me Triplecorn these days." She complained. […] "I'm like a princesscorn except they princesscorn you twice and it takes away your wings and horn because you're so awesome you don't need them any more." …

"Me too because it's genetic!" I confessed. "Except I kept the wings and horn because I like them."

This is breathtaking! Literally. I was sitting down at my computer and I had a panic attack and had to breathe into a paper bag for a little bit because I just couldn't bear the thought that such a golden, shining idea might languish forever in the site's best fanfiction instead of being show canon like it needs to be. Truly there is no justice.

But that does raise a question that Skywriter explored in comments:

> I'm confused. What happens if you keep princesscorning ponies? [Do the wings and horn] just go back and forth like that or are there further tiers that we just haven't seen yet?

Horizon just said "um iunno" and went back to writing. I'm grateful he's not getting distracted, but now the question is sticking in my craw.

Objectively, it's not possible to be better than HW, but let's assume that HW re-princesscorned herself again, becoming a quadricorn. What would that even look like? How many princesscornings can she undergo before gazing upon her ascended form causes us to melt like the Nazis in Raiders of the Lost Ark?

--
[1] This is an intriguing detail never fully explored. Are they angry because they're Princesscorns? Are they angry because their celestial duties take away time from their rightful Games stewardship? Or are they just jealous of HW?

horizon
Group Contributor

Further princesscorning is impossible. With each one, ponies get closer to perfection, right? You're implying that HW could be improved.

horizon
Group Contributor

You're thinking too small. This is Miss Harshwhinny we're talking about. She can transcend perfection.

horizon
Group Contributor

Hm! Interesting question. Iteration 4 would have to be … Lauren Faust, I guess?

horizon
Group Contributor

Iteration 5: Miss Harshwhinny again, since Lauren Faust was created unto the world for the sole purpose of bringing HW to us.

horizon
Group Contributor

786197 I disagree. Quadricorning would turn her into Tip Wilkin, the only person ever capable of out-sexying Miss Harshwhinny at her own game.

horizon
Group Contributor

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

If HW and this "Tip" person were locked in a room together, "Tip" would crack like a soda straw.

horizon
Group Contributor

Aside from the fact that their presence together would create a black hole of sexy which would destroy not only our entire universe but six neighboring ones, you're wrong. Do you even read Skin Horse?

horizon
Group Contributor

Of course not. Insufficient Harshwhinny.

horizon
Group Contributor

ok to settle this i just found jeffrey c wells' phone number on the internet and told him to put hw in his comic

he asked why i was calling at 2 am

what a complete dick

horizon
Group Contributor

Call him again, he didn't actually say no.

What we really need is a Skin Horse / MLP crossover. Maybe a HiE fanfic with Tip Wilkin. He gets sent to Equestria, and almost immediately ends up at the Carousel Boutique. After Rarity makes him a dress that's absolutely fabulous, the fanfic could go straight into a shipfic shipping Tip and Miss Harshwhinny. It'd be awesome.

horizon
Group Contributor

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

:heart: Harshwhinny x Sweetheart OTP :heart:

horizon
Group Contributor

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

she is a dog

they don't even fit

I was thinking Sweetheart x Sweetie Belle, actually. :pinkiehappy:

Though I'd read both HarshHeart and HeartBelle ships...

horizon
Group Contributor

The biggest problem with this plan is that the title "Skin Pony" sounds like the next Cupcakes. :unsuresweetie:

Yeah. Though it could always be given a name like Tales from the Skin Horse Case Files: Operation Equestria, or something similar, so people are thinking crossover rather then pony skins...

I still think Sweetheart x Sweetie Belle would be cute.

Skywriter
Group Admin

I think that part of the powers of a quadricorn should be that a quadricorn instantly causes the fic that they're written into to become a coherent, well-plotted, well-spelled work of fiction for the period of time that that character is on-screen.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Thanks. That was surprisingly easy to do, though I rather obviously didn't draw any of that myself. I just happen to be the type of person who has pictures of Sweetie Belle's home lying around on my hard drive. :unsuresweetie:

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Me and a dog? I don't know...

She does look pretty friendly. Maybe we could play? I've played catch with Winona before.

And I'm so glad everypony is back. Being stuck in a computer is so much worse when there are signs saying "502 Error" everywhere blocking your path. What does that even mean?

Sweetheart x Winona

Wait a second, we have gone off-topic! Where's the Harshwhinny?! THIS GROUP IS LOSING ITS INTEGRITY!!!

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Oh, no. I just saw another one. Please don't tell me they're coming back...

Skywriter
Group Admin

Yeah, you're ruining this group.

As I recall, I was shipping Miss Harshwhinny, sexiest mare in existence, with Tip Wilkins, who also happens to be inexplicably sexy, having been known to walk into a bar in women's clothing, and end up at home with an attractive woman on either arm in the past.

We were just discussing secondary ships. And I'm not sure Sweetheart would be likely to fall for a dog who doesn't talk. Though maybe Winona talks, and just hasn't said anything on the show?

They should be able to communicate via anal sniffing, unless that idea is contradicted in the comic.

I wouldn't know, I stopped reading when I realized Harshwhinny wasn't in it.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

And there were a few more... *curls into a ball and hopes they'll go away*

horizon
Group Contributor

I wish a quadricorn's powers included being able to stabilize 789498's connection. :pinkiesad2:

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

It stopped, but I don't think it was my connection. I was able to find kitty-cat pictures without problems. Maybe the ruler of this place made some minor changes again.

I'm not really quite sure who that is, actually. Somepony said it was a nightie, but items of clothing ruling over places would just be silly...

Skywriter
Group Admin

No, his name is "Nightie". His special talent is wearing women's bedclothes. Sometimes even during the day. You know how it goes.

horizon
Group Contributor

omg is knighty fimfiction's tip

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Oh! That's makes more sense.

Wait, why does a stallion with a special talent for wearing lingerie ruling over fimfiction make more sense? I'm confused.

Skywriter
Group Admin

You're the only one that said it made more sense. I'm just stating facts.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

No, it does make more sense. Just not much more.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 36