Miss Harshwhinny is Best Pony 397 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 367 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 367
Skywriter
Group Admin

I've always loved Ms. Harshwhinny. I only ever pretended to be ironic so I could fangasm properly without losing my coolness cred. It worked really well, for a time.

So now we are running on sincerity and satire rather than irony. The engine knocks a little but overall the performance is largely unchanged.

Oh god! She's broken through the dimensional barriers! Harshwhinny is now 3D(and very soft and fluffy looking)! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

Ms. Harshwhinny has breached 2D containment! She has become fully realized in spacetime! We must close the breach and initiate zeta-sigma protocol! I repeat: We must close the breach and initiate zeta-sigma protocol!

Do you realize how many forms have to be filled out in nonuplicate if you initiate zeta-sigma protocol‽

WITH A CRAYON‽ :flutterrage:

Don't you think nu-omicron protocol is sufficient? That only needs a standard AQLB-5876-zx form to be rubber stamped by the officer on duty, and a note from your mom.

Not really "Fan art," but...

Harshwhinny, rightfully, is up in the front row alongside the other mane characters. Gives me hopes for seeing her in the new CCG wave.

Specifically, she's up front with Twilight. That must be the princess/alicorn section.

--arcum42

Skywriter
Group Admin

3675924 ,
Harshwhinny is the only character in canon who, when hanging around the princessicorn section, can be said to be "slumming it."

It spreads.

It spreads.

In unrelated news: ****ing finally!

Skywriter
Group Admin

This is clearly a printing error. The text should obviously read "When played, this card causes you to win the game." I expect it'll be fixed in errata.

I've never actually played a real game of this thing and I still want the friggin' Crystal Games set. Princess Cadance *and* Harshwhinny in the same deck?

:rainbowkiss:

Skywriter
Group Admin

Eee! So adorable!

Aw, I just wanna pinch dose cute chubby widdle cheeks!

(Harshwhinny's of course)

Skywriter
Group Admin

Clearly a travesty. Look at how nonprofessional those threads are!

Skywriter
Group Admin

By "it" I assume you mean "the amount of space covered by ears."

<-- Immediately pussies out.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Nubile young co-ed on Spring Break Harshwhinny?

...I'll be in my bunk.

"And so,
The prophecy came true."

Skywriter
Group Admin

She's upset because she's been downgraded from triplecorn status back to normal alicorn!

AND SO
THE PROPHECY CAME TRUE

(The first time I've actually commissioned art...)

That is pretty badass. I would totally follow her orders over Celestia's. I mean she's wearing a suit. That just screams "incharge".

Skywriter
Group Admin

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

horizon
Group Contributor

Definitely epic enough for a usericon! :pinkiehappy:

Super Trampoline
Group Contributor

I like this thread.

3795539 having now met you in person, watching you fangasm online is even more adorable.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Thanks, I think!

Sadly is a Pixelkitties work, and not a screenshot. Still nice to see she's still in mind in at least a quasi-official setting.

"I'm only professional on the job, you silly bakka!~:heart:"

Skywriter
Group Admin

Ms. Harshfinny:

Seeing as my harshicorn image was already posted, I figured I'd post some more, if that's ok.

Ms. Harshbreezy:

Skywriter
Group Admin

Ooh, she does look mortified by her predicament.

Unless that's not a breezified Harshwhinny but is instead some parallel breezie universe Harshwhinny, in which case her ticked-off expression is probably just her being angry at everyone's lack of professionalism.

A.U. HARSHWHINNY x SEABREEZE OTP

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

If you've done Ms. Harshfinny an' Ms. Harshbreezy... is there a Ms. Harshfilly someplace around?

--Sweetie Belle

Oooh good idea. I was already planning to do a gryphon and a dragon Harshwhinny, but filly gives me an idea as well.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Harshwhinny is all organisms from every species everywhere.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

It sounds like it'd probably be a fun picture! Gryphon Harshwhinny sounds pretty good, too, actually. Would a dragon Harshwhinny be "Ms. the Dragon"?

--Sweetie Belle

And here is Harshfilly:

Even as a filly, Harshwhinny was different, and somehow marked for something greater...

Skywriter
Group Admin

"Sweet Celestia, what are you going on about? Babbling incoherently in public like that is most unbecoming. At any rate, now is the time to feed me, and I shall cry incessantly until you do so, because apparently that's the only sort of communication your primitive mind will accept."

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Yay, Ms. Harshfilly! I have to wonder why anypony talks like that to their foals. It always sounds really silly...

--Sweetie Belle

(With custom pictures in "This War of Mine.")

"Alright, everybody. Tighten the belts, hold fast, and FOR CHRISSAKES, STOP USING ALL THE AMMO."

Skywriter
Group Admin

This is good, but I note that her character trait is "Persuasive" instead of "Professional." I suppose a sufficiently professional survivor would make the game too easy, though.

Comish by dm29

AND SO
THE PROPHECY CAME TRUE AGAIN

...I think I have a problem.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Nonsense. You perform a service to us all what with paying artists to create more Harshicorns. It is only a problem if your definition of "problem" is synonymous with "thing that is totally awesome."

And then we got Ms Grimtweet.

Under the reign of Queen Grimtweet, the griffons never fell to infighting and greed, and soon conquered the ponies, who had no analogous paragon of professionalism.

Query: Does this represent an alternate universe where Harshwhinny is born a griffon, or is Grimtweet simply a griffon with similar personality and fashion?

Could be both.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 367