Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

If you were teleported to equestria what do you think your cutie mark would be:duck:?

2839006 I'm pretty sure I would be a blank flank.

A bottle of lotion and a box of tissues.

2839006 Tentacles. :pinkiecrazy:

2839006 A closed book with an atom on the cover.

A book and quill or the back of a yugioh card.

2839081 Your response is so innocent :heart:

2839006 I'e been pondering this question for a while, maybe a 'pad' with some triting/drawing stylus could fit me. it would most likely come in brightly vivid, florescent/ridicent colours. maybe there is a note or tree on said screen. if there's room for more stars on a corner, or even a balloon?

2839006 Some sort of weapon ranging from crossbow to sword I'm sure mainly because I'm a weapon fanatic.

Something... :twilightblush:

I frankly have no absolute clue...

Just got it, and it is so disgusting if I'm right...

:rainbowderp:

2839006 Fire. Definitely fire. Or a knife, you never know.....

A dictionary. Or something else related to words that isn't a book. Maybe a necronomicon.
Or a Pretzel twist. I do enjoy pretzels.

A silver 4 point star in a circle on a royal blue field, a sign of the North Star, Magic:twilightsmile:, and incidentally, the logo of the good guys in a fave sci fi comic series of mine, Albedo... :raritywink::rainbowdetermined2:

Im not even sure which specie I would be. They all can seem to do anything when it concerns their cutie marks except dash and twilight.

Like fluttershy doesnt need wings for hers, rarity doesnt need a horn for hers. Altho, rarity would not have been able to do so as a pegasus I believe.

But generally, idk its sort of dependant on my species, but not entirely dependant on my species :rainbowhuh:

Im sort of antisocial or stuck in my head, but in equestria i might fare better.

Idk i would have to organize traits of the different species to determine which one I am most likely.

But as I say that I sound like Twilight :twilightsheepish:

So I am probably a unicorn. :rainbowlaugh:

A useful abilitiy would be to change people's moods, almost like trixie's lightshow stuff, except with purposes in mind as relaxation, or aiding a party using a spell instead of a disco ball. In math I always did the work in my head, then write down the answer using the least amount fo annoying pencil as i could lol. So I probably would probably focus on magical energy efficiency rather than large feats, and I would probably free style my spells after giving them some thought. I also briefly explained to a kid some science math that no one else could explain to him, and he said because of me he passed the class.

I am generally quiet. So I guess I would be some sort of mage.

But I wouldn't work well with others being unable to show my work, I would probably do one unique spell instead of a series of 3 spells if I could save time or effort. And I am good at holding many objects at once and keeping my center of gravity and stuff.

YES I am certainly a unicorn :trixieshiftright: and i like music and things that mesmerize. The more active something is the more i tend to engage in it, such as videogames>movies>pictures but I dislike drama.

If i could I would invent a spell for boosting brain power while it is being used, and it focuses on changing focus of the spell, such as transforming a spell in the middle of a spell over and over in the least repetitive manners possible. Such as changing light from purples and blues down to greens and yellows, oranges red, then from red to heat (infrared, same spectrum actually) and then I could change stuff cold, then change other aspects of things such as static electricity, gravity, texture, humidity, pressure.

So I would probably be very good with certain types of magic, and horrible with others. Such as I would be bad at a prolonged surgery, but very good at improvising a brief task.

So far I am thinking a shooting star with a rainbow streak behind it :rainbowkiss:
And I dont mean 6lines of colors following a shooting star, I mean the streak is one changing line of color.

2839006 My OC's cutie mark is a baby bottle because she's a foalsitting, but that's not exactly me.
I have to think about this because I'm a weirdo and when you're a weirdo with many talents it's hard to pick something.

2839006 IF my mother heritage then probably a wiccan pentagram, if my father's then a hammer smashing a gear on an anvil, if by what i like then a rutherford atom or a 4 pointed star on a grid.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22